Worried.

laurenmay

Gold Member
I started WW yesterday, and I've been browsing through the boards today and read so many posts of people STS or even gaining & they're only a few weeks in too...

This really scares me, the last thing I want is to STS or gain. I've got over 3 stone to lose & don't want any stalls or mishaps along the way!

As u know I've come straight off the cd and last week I lost 2lbs and this week I've lost 3 lbs already and I've got til Saturday until weigh in! You'll be fine!

Total loss so far- 37lbs

I've just weighed myself this morning and I've lost 7 1/2 lbs and my official weigh day isn't until tomorrow, it's my first week back on plan since last year.
I wouldn't worry it's a brilliant plan and it works.

Hi LaurenMay
Well, i'm sure if you stick with it you'll lose. I noticed you were toying with CD - didn't realise you'd started WW - i'm joining a class tonight. I've been off CD for nearly a fortnight - due to birthdays and a wedding, so i'm ready to jump into WW now.

How did you get on with CD? I know you were worried about the steps and not being able to have enough time on them before your op?

I think Lauren you need to give WW a proper go for a good few weeks - as you know, people can stay the STS for a huge number of reasons, and you shouldn't really worry about what happens to other people - just concentrate on sticking to the plan and i'm sure you'll be fine!!

Lxx

xxrebeccaxx said:
As u know I've come straight off the cd and last week I lost 2lbs and this week I've lost 3 lbs already and I've got til Saturday until weigh in! You'll be fine!

Total loss so far- 37lbs

Is that with eating all your weeklies too? Well done, you've done amazing especially after coming off a VLCD!

purple_rain said:
I've just weighed myself this morning and I've lost 7 1/2 lbs and my official weigh day isn't until tomorrow, it's my first week back on plan since last year.
I wouldn't worry it's a brilliant plan and it works.

Well done! :D bet you're so chuffed!

LV30 said:
Hi LaurenMay
Well, i'm sure if you stick with it you'll lose. I noticed you were toying with CD - didn't realise you'd started WW - i'm joining a class tonight. I've been off CD for nearly a fortnight - due to birthdays and a wedding, so i'm ready to jump into WW now.

How did you get on with CD? I know you were worried about the steps and not being able to have enough time on them before your op?

I think Lauren you need to give WW a proper go for a good few weeks - as you know, people can stay the STS for a huge number of reasons, and you shouldn't really worry about what happens to other people - just concentrate on sticking to the plan and i'm sure you'll be fine!!

Lxx

Hiya :) yeah I did mess about with CD a few times, but it was just too restricting for me, and the cost became too much in the end too!

I'm loving WW so far, it's nice to eat like a normal person & eat the things I enjoy and not just be eat things because I 'have' to eat them! I actually postponed by op now until the near future, basically whenever I'm ready physically & mentally to go ahead again! I'm 13.7 stone now, and at my consultation for surgery I was 10.7 stone, but even then unhappy with my size so I want to get to between 9.7 and 10 stone and maintain for a few weeks before I reconsider booking the op.

I will stick with it 100%, it doesn't even feel like I'm dieting - its great! You'll love it & I hope your first meeting goes well tonight :) xx

laurenmay said:
Well done! :D bet you're so chuffed!

Thank you!
I am but I know it will be a one off I aim for 1-2 lbs on ww.
I tried cd but I only lasted a few days it just wasn't for me.
Stick to the plan you will get to your goal I did it last year but stopped going to class and got lazy so I'm back.
Good luck for you weigh in!

xxrebeccaxx said:

Total loss so far- 37lbs

Same with me! Did cd worked to calorie counting now on 3rd weeks of ww! Lost 4lbs and weigh in tonight! You'll be fine!!! Good luck! Remember to loose more eat less of ur weeklies! Xxxx

How many weeklies to you all tend to use on average each week? I'm considering using all 49 this week, so I can see what my loss is like the first week then & if it's not as much as expected I can always use less in future.

I don't use many of mine really!! Only if I have 1 naughty treat a week which I do but dont use them all!!

Total loss so far- 37lbs

I'm worried about using all of mine - I need to hear from someone who uses them all & still looses to ease my worry! :(

laurenmay said:
I'm worried about using all of mine - I need to hear from someone who uses them all & still looses to ease my worry! :(

I used all mine whilst on sf for 4 months and lost every wk except 1! Lost around 30lb in that 4 months, I'm 6 months in tho and hit a plateau, so I'm gonna try this wk with trying not to use many of them!

sarah88 said:
I used all mine whilst on sf for 4 months and lost every wk except 1! Lost around 30lb in that 4 months, I'm 6 months in tho and hit a plateau, so I'm gonna try this wk with trying not to use many of them!

I've seen so many mixed results - some people lose normally, some STS and some even gain. I guess it's down to the individual! I think with it being my first week I'm gonna use the full 49 and see how it affects my loss on Monday. I'd rather start using them now than a few weeks into the plan & then possibly gaining!

That's a good idea! My plan was always to use all 49 until my losses started slowing, then decrease them 7 at a time as losses get slower

My plan as well.

Am doing the same with excercise. That mainly is due to being a single mother of an 11 year old. Dunno when to work out other than taking him for walks in the stroller. Will figure that one out when i hit a plateau ;)

That's what I'm gonna do :) and will try my best to get some exercise in this weekend too even if it's just taking LO for a long walk in his pram!

laurenmay said:
How many weeklies to you all tend to use on average each week? I'm considering using all 49 this week, so I can see what my loss is like the first week then & if it's not as much as expected I can always use less in future.

I used 8 this week and lost a lb. use more in my first week and lost 2.5! I dunno but surely logic says eat less weeklies loose a bit more?! I have always defied logic! :)

sapphirestara said:
I used 8 this week and lost a lb. use more in my first week and lost 2.5! I dunno but surely logic says eat less weeklies loose a bit more?! I have always defied logic! :)

I said that at last weeks class and they corrected me. Doesnt make sense to me that you may have to eat more to lose more, but guess some bodies need more fuel to burn well.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back