Worse day

toptooty77

I've been totally stressed today had a mcdonalds a cooked chicken 2 mars bars and a cream cake and a can of fanta and a chocolate milk shake. What is wrong with me. I've been 100% for over 9 weeks I just I don't know ate. I feel so bad and I know it's all my fault I just started and could not stop. I've come to bed as I know if I didn't I would carry on eating. :-( need to get back to this but feel so low today x

Happens to all of us x the true is what you do next? Do you carry on tomorrow and fall into the slippery slope thati did OR do you draw a line under it tomorrow and refocus?

The fact that youre on here makes me think you'll do the second, I use to hide after my binges.

Just remember to come on here for support and you'll get past it

Stokegal
Xx

I've been totally stressed today had a mcdonalds a cooked chicken 2 mars bars and a cream cake and a can of fanta and a chocolate milk shake. What is wrong with me. I've been 100% for over 9 weeks I just I don't know ate. I feel so bad and I know it's all my fault I just started and could not stop. I've come to bed as I know if I didn't I would carry on eating. :-( need to get back to this but feel so low today x

Hey xx

Dont worry about it hunny, just draw a line under it and get straight back on it tomorrow. You will be fine, everyone has a wobble or two, it takes determination and hard work to get through this type of diet as its so restrictive, congratulations on your effort so far, your doing great.. dont beat yourself up about it..

tomorrows another day

Debs x

I fell of the wagon day 2 yesterday and totm but im back 2 it in the morning. We have all done it before so we know the guilt but after all its only food not the end of the world. I managed 13 weeks 100% so I know I can do it as im sure you know you can too chin up and 2mrw is a new day. Good luck x

Stokgal thanks for your sport ..il get threw tmrw I gara payed 160 fir the shakes lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aww toptooty. You need a big cyber hug (hug) :)

((( ))) hun sometimes you just have to. i fell off the wagon last week after 7 weeks of being 100%. can't say i enjoyed it i ate it to quick but it made me more determinted esp cause i gained 3lb in a day and only just got rid of it and had to get back into ketosis which was hard.
you can do it hun

Back