Worst time ever to start but I am going for it!! Anyone else as crazy as me??? :)

clairem2309

Hello Everyone!!
My Hubby thinks that I have lost my mind starting SS+ A week before Christmas but I feel awful at the moment (Have around 3 stone to lose!) and I know that if I start now, I'll be feeling so much better and more positive in a weeks time!

This is my 2nd real go at Cambridge, (Did it 3 years ago for my wedding and lost 3.5stone in 11 weeks - kept it off for nearly 2 years and then baby weight found me after my baby boy and never left me!)

I know this is probably the worst ever time to start again but I feel like Im in the "Zone" :) so Im going to crack on!!

So its hello to my old friends nausea, headaches and hunger for a couple of days and then hopefully I'll be on my way to energetic skinny me again!
I just wondered if anyone else is going for it like me?? Would be lovely to hear from likeminded crazies :D:D
Merry Christmas!!

You can do it! It isn't so bad I tell you am restarting again after an injury and with Christmas and my surgery ten days away it isn't ideal but oh boy do I feel good!!! And u will too

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi,

I've restarted too! Today is my day 3 for me. What keeps me going is that I am only doing it for 2 weeks in order to use up the shakes and meals that I have. In the new year I'm planning to carry on with slimming world and trying to conceive.

Good luck. Just imagine how great you'll feel on New Year's Eve.

Back