worst weekend ever!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by amethyst, 27 May 2008 Social URL.

1. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Awe have you all missed me? :cry:

i am sat here in leic we travelled up yesterday morning (monday) done so well up untill we got half way, i didnt have any shakes left just soups so i thought i could wait til we got here for lunch ended up having sausage meat and an egg from macdonalds and lots of water..

then a large sausage from tescos, hula hoops, oh the list is endless...

this morning i have the worst uchy tummy i have experienced since having sickness and diarea... i not been to the loo since thursday cus i am unable to have my husks without a sweet shake.. i have to swap some shakes with my cdc but think she is away...

urghh i feel so uchy not even funny :confused: my own fault i guess....

think i have gained my scales at home has me at 12.7 (my scales are 4 pound lighter than oh and boots) oh scales are 4 pound heavier so should make me 12.11 but i am 13 stone exactly this morning.. so 3 pound gain!

oh well back on track today but cant have anything till lunch unless i pop to tesco and get some slim fast? i really dont fancy savoury today..

sorry for moaning, hope your all doing better

omg off on hols in less than a week, dreading eating again lol

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. GaynorEm

GaynorEm Proper Little Madam

Diet:
    HealthyEating
    A few days back on track hon and those pounds will dissapear and you wll be back to being a loser yay!.

Sorry you're feeling poorly. X x

4. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

ohhh naughty naughty amethyst!!!!!

5. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(24.14%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I hope you start to feel better soon. Sometimes its not worth the hassle of eating. Take care

6. INTHESUMMEROF69

INTHESUMMEROF69 Full Member

Go to boots get some low carb bars ... i am sure it will be better than Mac's . That is about right 3 pound gain when you do that , but jumping right back on it will sort out in a few days

7. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    hi guys, well i have gone and bought aloud of meat and eggs and cheese today as i can not seem to find any low carb bars whats so ever, been to boots and tescos... they stopped stocking atkins bars :(

am unable to get hold of my cdc think she much be away, have 13 banana shakes here she sent to me by mistake with my last order and i dont like them, but can not get hold of her to swap them, which by itself has put me off as i have a sweet tooth right now and only have soups :(

just going to low carb it till i get back from holiday.. then back onto ss... prob gain quite abit but at the moment i know its the best thing to do :(

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.