Worst weekend in a looonnnnggggg time!!!

xxrebeccaxx

Silver Member
Some how I let myself take the weekend off, wasn't planned at All but went completly astray?!!!!! Chinese, pizza and tonight a roast dinner! I feel HUGE! So bloated, fat ugly! I cannot wait to get back on it 100%!
I thought eating what I wanted would be great but it's dreadful!
To anyone who's thinking of taking time off!

Total loss- 33lbs in 10 weeks

xxrebeccaxx said:
Some how I let myself take the weekend off, wasn't planned at All but went completly astray?!!!!! Chinese, pizza and tonight a roast dinner! I feel HUGE! So bloated, fat ugly! I cannot wait to get back on it 100%!
I thought eating what I wanted would be great but it's dreadful!
To anyone who's thinking of taking time off!
My advice, don't do it loo

I have to have 2 days off this week, Friday and Sat as Im away for a girls night overnight in Edinburgh, It has been booked since Xmas and my friend payed for our hotel for a prezzie, I just cant let her down as she is my main bridesmaid and doesn't get away much so FINGERS CROSSED I will be as careful as possible as I know I would feel bad after.
Try not to be too hard on yourself and get straight back on plan and I'm sure you will be fine x x x

Back on it 100% tomorrow babe and you will be back in your comfort zone xx in 48 hrs you will be far burning again. Try and do some exercise the more intense the betterto get rid of any glycogen stored quicker and drink more than you usually would to shift the water weight faster

Good luck sugar you will be back in the pink in no time xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thankyou, I might try just ss and see how I get on
Honestly thought id enjoy a weekend off but I'm miserable!
Yer off to gym tonight thankgod!

Back