worth every morsel!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Curvygirl87, 14 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Curvygirl87

Curvygirl87 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.74%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    :DHappy Friday everyone!

Well went for my meal last night and i enjoyed every morsel of it! Went for breaded mushrooms to start then steak&chicken with a few chips and a few tobacco onions then i shared a pudding with a friend, (im so naughty) but iv told myself that when im out, which isn’t very often i will be havin what i fancy and not feel bad about it, Felt like a busted sofa after it though lol, so thats me back on track today, i would hardly think that one evening will put weight on me.. i may be goin to the Chinese with my bf either 2nte or 2mro but i will simply either have veg curry with boiled rice or beef in black bean wit boiled rice, both of which i can count within my daily syns :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.