would like to put my photos on.... don't know how

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by clarins, 21 October 2008 Social URL.

1. clarins

clarins Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge diet
    i really need to learn how to make an avatar, i would like to have my photo as an avatar and to put on my before and when i get there my after pictures, i have tried, photowebsite, but i don;t understand it, it is too complicated, maybe someone on here could send me a post of how to paste on a photo on here step by step, i tried cutting and pasting with url codes etc etc and it does not work.:eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. minime

minime Gold Member

The following is the link to setting up an avatar. I think to set up an album you just click on profile albums or photo gallery and create an album, if you have the picture on your computer you can link to it from that, rather than an online site.

http://www.minimins.com/tutorials/59351-setup-avatar.html

4. annaphylactic

annaphylactic Guess who's back...?

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2.5lb(19.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Clarins -

Go to Quick Links at the top... then Edit Options... the look for the Avatar link on the left hand menu... as long as the picture is the right size (it will tell you), you can upload it here as a jpg or a gif.

x

5. clarins

clarins Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge diet
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.