• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Would like you all to welcone Poppy 100

matronix

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
HIya Poppy!!!

welcome to LT and the forum!

good luck xxxxx

sparkle 63

sparkling:)and hopeful :)
hi poppy good luck on your journey and keep us posted on how your getting on. xx

MiniB

Here we go again!
Hi Poppy and welcome. This is the best diet ever so get posting and enjoy all the support you will get from us. Good luck too!

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
Yup get her on here! :D

welcome poppy and good luck on your LT journey :D xx

JanD

maintaining since June'09
Hiya Poppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! Don't be shy! Get on here and say hello yourself soon!

Good Luck! x

poppy100

Silver Member
hi to all.

not understanding how to use this forum . will speak to Matronix on Monday. Weghed in at 17st 6lb which is positively frightening.
only real problem so far are the headache i have had all day and not really liking the soup.
many thanks for the welcome

matronix

Poppy keep drinking the water. The headaches are due to the build up of ketones and will pass. They say the 1st few days are the worst, after day 4 things will start to feel better. Not saying you will have a headache all that time though. See you tomorrow. Or you can send me a private message

Thank you

Than you all for welcoming Poppy. It was no less than I expected.

poppy100

Silver Member
hi Matronix,
will see you tomorrow headache and all!
poppy

welcome poppy :) good luck! you can do it!!

Aoife

Silver Member
Welcome Poppy, the first week is the worst it. After weigh in you know it was worth it.
Best of luck.

:welcome2: Hi Poppy, you're doing the best and fastest diet ever. We are all behind you. I didn't like the soups either, the Pharmacist changed them for the shakes and I've loved all three flavours for the 10 week duration of LT. Good luck, hun.

xxmelxx

Hiya Poppy, hope u r gettin on ok, u will absolutely love the results, and stick to this forum for all the support u need, everybody is great on here! good luck with ur LT journey xxx

poppy100

Silver Member
Hi to all

started last saturday - May 16th 2009. very nervous but well supported by friend at work - Maronix who is a really good advert for the stuff. she looks bril. :eek:

started last saturday - May 16th 2009. very nervous but well supported by friend at work - Maronix who is a really good advert for the stuff. she looks bril. :eek:[/QUOTE

Welcome Poppy
You've def made the right choice
Good luck and drink loads of water :):)]

poppy100

Silver Member
thank you all for your encouragement. day 3 and still going. usually have given up by now or cheating like mad. cant cheat on this. like the idea of no choices to make other tha n which shake to have.