would this be to much?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by charleybabes, 11 November 2011 Social URL.

1. charleybabes

charleybabes Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world Extra Easy
    we are planning on having a tagine tomorrow for tea, i found in the fridge a pack of stirfry veg that needs using up.. i thought id have this for my lunch with some noodles .. would this be to much if i had a stir fry for lunch and then a tagine with couscous for tea??
    im planning a green day.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ermintrude

ermintrude Gold Member

Start Weight:
    27st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Lost(%):
    10st5.5lb(37.65%)
    Diet:
    SW
    I dont see why it would? As long as its within your syns and your only eating until you're full (and not for the sake of eating) theres no problem...

4. charleybabes

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    thanks !!..
    yes i suppose if i dont go mad and make a huge plateful it will only be free and super free foods that im eating anyway so can only be good for me cant it!!

5. JackieN

JackieN Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.81%)
    Diet:
    Slowly cutting out refined sugar and cooking more from scratch
    I think this is where we have to stop thinking of sw as a diet and more as healthy eating. There is nothing wrong at all with what you plan, its just if we were on a diet we might feel it was too much :D I occassionally have two main meals too, and so long as within your syns and you stop when full there is nothing wrong with it. Enjoy your food :D xxxxx

6. charleybabes

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    well my body decided for me!!

i am just not in the mood for a large meal for lunch so im just going to have a bowl of soup and the last of my cheese scones ive made..
    im going to have the stir fry for my tea i think we'll have the tagine later in the week.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.