Would you do a new exercise class if you still ached from the last one?

alongwaytogo

Silver Member
I am planning to go to a body combat class tonight for the first time, but went to a new legs bums and tums class Saturday which was brilliant but evil (iykwim). I am still aching in places I didn't know I had, what's the best thing to do, leave the new class tonight or leap through that pain barrier?

I'd try the leap honey, I did Zumba again the night after Zumba & bokwa & felt better the next morning. Just make sure you do loads of stretches after x

i go to the gym when im still aching frm the last session . what u need to do is eat a good meal after your excersise. it will repair your muscles and u will find u wont hurt sooooo much lol x

Kayee said:
i go to the gym when im still aching frm the last session . what u need to do is eat a good meal after your excersise. it will repair your muscles and u will find u wont hurt sooooo much lol x

I saw on some BBC programme the other day that milk is amazing for repairing muscles. They used rugby players, gave half of them milk & half energy drinks & the milk had better results!

Yeah I'd leap through that barrier and your feel awesome when you do :) c

Thanks ladies, will go and see how I get on! Any ideas how I can track it on mfp? Its body combat.

Well I went and it was great. Like boxercise really, good fun. I have no idea what I will feel like tomorrow!

Glad you enjoyed it!! Exercise has to be fun!! Or we won't continue with it!

Back