Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

WOW!!! 9th WI Result

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Achelois, 4 May 2007 Social URL.

1. Achelois

Achelois Full Member

Well everyone after a few smaller losses for the last three weeks I lost...... 5 and a half pounds last night!!!!! So it goes to proove if you stick at the program - IT WORKS! I am over half way there now!

Thanks for all your continued support

A xxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kazbro

kazbro jelly belly

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(11.58%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    :D great well done :D
    kaz xx

4. voodoo

voodoo LOVING MY WATER

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    20st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Celebrity Slim
    FABULOUS!!!! I finally lost this week & I'm 28lbs down now, only ANOTHER SIX STONE TO GO!!!! How are you keeping up the momentum? Any tips? I've been good this week & trying muffins (yum yum) for a change BUt I'm too ill to do any exercise,(really bad cough, sore throat & wheezing) do you do any exercises at all? Well by the time Summer comes you'll be there in a bikini strutting your stuff!! BRILL!xxxxxx
    xxxsharon

5. stacey

stacey i love minimins me :)

:wow: well done!!!

keep it up hun its fantastic

xxx

6. LEJ

LEJ Full Member

:party0023: :party0011: Fantastic weight loss, well done. I hope to do the same as you then, roll on next week.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.