wow feel greta is this normal lol ??

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by franbella21, 23 February 2010 Social URL.

1. franbella21

franbella21 minimims stalker

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(13.67%)
    Diet:
    cambridge ss
    well im on day 5 and feel amazing lol loads of energy and feel very happy and positive is this normal lol.i expected to feel hungry and depressed lol but all in al a great thing :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. CoCoMo

CoCoMo Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.93%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Don't panic - it's normal! Being in ketosis gives you a feeling of wellbeing and energy. I am there at the moment, I have cleared my inbox and written two reports a week ahead of schedule today - I am on FIRE!!!!!! Last time I did a VLCD, I decorated two rooms in my first two weeks because I couldn't sit still. I am making a list of little jobs round the house that need doing (new skirting board in kitchen, sanding and painting sash window, planting bulbs in the borders etc) to use up my energy - and help burn FAT!!!!
    :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.