Wow had the best meals today :)

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by jacqui35, 21 July 2009 Social URL.

1. jacqui35

jacqui35 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.03%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    Hi all

Well today i opted for mix2max and wow really enjoyed my meals today

For breakfast which i do admit i wasnt keen was ready brek :jelous: with ryvita

Dinner, i finally made a quiche with quark eggs mushrooms red onions tomato and ham with new potato ham salad so ham was 5 syns for that meal cos was green meal

And finally for the best bit i had pork with garlic and herbs with swede and carrots broc and caulf and had loads on plate and really enjoyed it all with gravy (syned of course) red meal

had banana and hifi later and not forgetting bacardi in fact a good day today and loved eating it :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

Super! And that is what SW is all about - having lovely food and enjoying it. So glad you've enjoyed your day. xx

4. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(11.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Green Days only.
    A really good day, and a drink too, well done. X

5. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  6. squiddie

squiddie Starting Again!

Start Weight:
    27st9lb
    Current Weight:
    23st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st11lb(13.7%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Mix2Max:
    Instead of choosing a Green or Red day and sticking to that choice all day, you choose red or green at each meal and have 3 meals per day.
    You still have 4 HEx's and 15 syns, but you can only have superfree (foods free on both days, Mullerlights, fruit etc.) to snack on. So you couldn't have some chicken as a snack - you would have to syn it.

Extra Easy:
    What is free on Green and Red is free on EE. You have 2 HEx's, 15 syns and can snack on foods that are free on EITHER.

Success Express:
    Have three meals a day, then at each meal you fill 1/3 of the plate of foods free on Green or free on Red or a bit of each, and 2/3's of the plate must be superfree (most veg's are super free for example). Still have 4 HEx's and 15 syns, and only superfree foods to snack on.

That's probably clear as mud, but hope it helped :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.