WOW I LOST !!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by debs6955, 26 September 2007 Social URL.

1. debs6955

debs6955 longing to be slim !!

Diet:
    cambridge
    hiya all well im really plzed ive changed last week from cd to sw she said not to expect to much this week as your body needs to adjust again from diff diets thought id put on but i actually lost 3lbs im sooo plzed sooo here goes for another week good luck all :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Delli

Delli Talks too much

well done debs!! keep it up.

4. debs6955

Diet:
    cambridge
    thanks love i was so plzed i really thought id put on this week although i did stick to it the change worried me a bit but thankfully i had a nice suprise cheers again xxxx

5. Karen

Karen Serial Foodie!

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(6.96%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    well done debs. 3lb is fab...especially as u werent expecting it. good luck for week 2 xxxx

6. debs6955

Diet:
    cambridge
    thank you karen hoping to have another good week im out with the girls sat on the town just gona have to do the voddy instead of the beer lol fingers crossed i have another good week after xxxx

7. sonban

sonban Addicted to Minimins

Fantastic Debs well done you have done really well.:)

8. debs6955

Diet:
    cambridge
    thanks sonban love xxxxx good luck everyone this week and thanks for fab support xxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.