wow, i'm going to Ibiza

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by DELILAHDAVE, 18 September 2011 Social URL.

1. DELILAHDAVE

DELILAHDAVE Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(18.73%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    We are off on an all inc. week in Ibiza soon which will be about week 4 of our Cruise phase, i know from past experiences that a lot of all inc. holiday food can be an oily mess...

Any advice, as i still want to be able to squeeze into my mankini :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. redbooties

redbooties Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(12.05%)
    Diet:
    dukan
    I've just got back from an all inclusive holiday in Ibiza. I stayed in a fiesta ghotel and found the food to be lovely and a nice variety. The only problem was the food was very salty (all the tap water in Ibiza is salt water) and a bit oily. I think it would be easier to just do PV days as you may struggle with PP. I found there was quite a bit of pork served which isn't strictly allowed. They did quite a few meat dishes with added veg (beef stew, curry, stirfry etc) and in the evening they usually had one meat roast on the buffet.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.