WOW Juddies

Discussion in 'JUDDD / Intermittent Fasting' started by Barb, 14 June 2007 Social URL.

1. Barb

Barb Gold Member

Diet:
    Healthy eating/Food diary
    Can I just say that the Judddie collective have now lost a total of 33.25lbs between them.:D

Wahoo - this is really exciting, just shows that if stuck to this plan really works.

Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    Congratulations to all Juddies on your wonderful weight loss:party0019::party0019::party0019:

Well done!!!

Love Mini xxx

4. clairejen

clairejen Lurker

Diet:
    SIRTfood
    Excellent work girls, I'll have finished my first week on Saturday so there will be another few pounds to add to the total if I can join the club.

5. Barb

Barb Gold Member

Diet:
    We would love to have you aboard! The more the merrrier. Thanks for your support Mini!

Love

6. Barb

Barb Gold Member

Diet:
    The current weight loss for all us Judddies now standing at, drumroll.........

38.65lbs

How good are we? Lets break that 40lb barrier next week judddies, that could be nearly 3 stone between us!!!!!!

7. clairejen

clairejen Lurker

Diet:
    SIRTfood
    Yeah, no problem, we can do that!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.