Wow, look at you guys!!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Sappho, 19 August 2008 Social URL.

1. Sappho

Sappho Full Member

Just dropped in for a quick hello. I cant believe all your new pics, you all look fantasic, well done for all the hard work.

I cant help thinking that if only I had stuck to it I would look like that too! Still no point looking backwards.

Doctors has put me on Reductil and it seems to be helping a lot. Trying to stick to a low cal diet and walk the dog. Other than that my life is all over the place so thats about my limit on the diet stakes. I need a genie, anyone got Aladdins number?

Anyway just wanted to say hi and send hugs to those of you who remember me!

xxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Tange

Tange Silver Member

Hi Sappho
    Great to see you back and posting.

Check out a website called nutracheck and see what you think. Its pretty much calorie counting but I find it easy to use and it may help you.

Don't be a stranger.
    Hugs
    T

4. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Hey Sapho! Nice to see you!! Glad you have found something that is working for you. I remember your struggles, and its nice to hear you sounding more bright and positive!!

Don't be a stranger 'round here just cause you are not doing LL - stick around!! :)

All the best to you!!

XX

5. bexnkev

bexnkev Silver Member

Hi Sappho!!! Great to hear from you .... wish I could supply a genie for you :)
    Take care and come back on again soon x