Wow, look at you guys!!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Sappho, 19 August 2008 Social URL.

1. Sappho

Sappho Full Member

Just dropped in for a quick hello. I cant believe all your new pics, you all look fantasic, well done for all the hard work.

I cant help thinking that if only I had stuck to it I would look like that too! Still no point looking backwards.

Doctors has put me on Reductil and it seems to be helping a lot. Trying to stick to a low cal diet and walk the dog. Other than that my life is all over the place so thats about my limit on the diet stakes. I need a genie, anyone got Aladdins number?

Anyway just wanted to say hi and send hugs to those of you who remember me!

xxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Tange

Tange Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hi Sappho
    Great to see you back and posting.

Check out a website called nutracheck and see what you think. Its pretty much calorie counting but I find it easy to use and it may help you.

Don't be a stranger.
    Hugs
    T

4. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Hey Sapho! Nice to see you!! Glad you have found something that is working for you. I remember your struggles, and its nice to hear you sounding more bright and positive!!

Don't be a stranger 'round here just cause you are not doing LL - stick around!! :)

All the best to you!!

XX

5. bexnkev

bexnkev Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi Sappho!!! Great to hear from you .... wish I could supply a genie for you :)
    Take care and come back on again soon x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.