WOW Love this Diet

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Dutch, 12 February 2008 Social URL.

1. Dutch

Dutch Goodbye Tum

Diet:
    Exante
    Hi all, not posted my weekly loss for a couple of three weeks now but

SEVEN POUNDS!!!!!!!!

Wow, the end is in sight, I've adjusted my ticker to my bmi 25, I was aiming slightly higher as I was afraid I'd never do it now I can see I will, total inch loss so far is 10.5 off my lady lumps, 14 off my waist and 13.5 off my hippo's.

I'm so happy, can't wait for my head to catch up, still see myself as about a size 20/22 when I'm in a 14 now. (started at a 26)

I've never ever been this size in my adult life think I had a size 14 skirt when I was about 15 maybe, wow. Only annoying thing is people telling me to stop now, tough, I'm finishing this journey. Long live CD xx

hollycat and blue_grapefruit like this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. blue_grapefruit

blue_grapefruit Gold Member

HOLY CRAP SARAH! I remember you starting!!

Got some piccies yet mate?

You are doing so amazingly well xxxx

4. Mrs Pink

Mrs Pink Banned

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Great to hear that Dutch - I hope I'll be feeling the same in a few months! Congratulations.

5. Dutch

Dutch Goodbye Tum

Diet:
    Exante
    I've got pics but need to sort myself out to actually getting them posted, I've very few of me at 20 stone as funnily enough I wasn't that forward when it came to having my picture taken, promise I'll sort some out xx

6. ninababes

ninababes Gold Member

Well done Dutch you're doing so amazingly well, would love to see some before and now piccies!!!!

7. Grandma

Grandma Totally Focused

Start Weight:
    21st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(11.07%)
    Diet:
    S&S
    Its so helpful to hear of people losing as much as you have in a short time and to hear how you have got to the lowest weight you have ever been as an adult! What inspiration!

Thank you for sharing with us!

I have visioned what I will be able to do when I am slim, what I will wear - but although I know I can get there, I can't imagine it being ME at the moment! I have been overweight since I was 23 when my first daughter was born - and I am nearly 58 now! I find it so exciting - and I feel that if you and others can do it - then SO CAN I!!

Thanks again for inspiring me!
    x

8. Dutch

Dutch Goodbye Tum

Diet:
    Exante
    Hi Grandma, all I can say is don't cheat, there's no point, it will only slow your loss down and lots of people on here struggle to get back into it. View any special 'eating' occasion as just a day,

I've found that having a bath is now a pleasure, also just find myself sitting differently, I crossed my legs the other day, I've never been able to do it but found it very smile making, I also find it makes me smile taking a huge bag of clothes that are too big to the charity shop and walking out with something 'new' in a smaller size. I'm charity shop queen now but after extensive research I know where to go for top brands hee hee xx

9. Skatie

Skatie Nearly "Normal"

Diet:
    Started on Lipotrim, on Cambridge now!!
    hi, this is a weird question, i know, but can i ask how tall you are??

I just wanna know as i started yesterday and i'm a size twenty-six, and am very excited to find i can be a fourteen in 17 weeks too, but am paranaoid that you may a totally different height and therefore my weight loss will be different, i mean, i know it obviously will but i'm in the headachey second day and i need inspiration.

Massive congrats by the way!!!

K

10. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

Well done dutch that is brill. would love to see pics if you can find any :) I started at 20stone i hope i do as well as you i would love to be a size 14 god i could never imagine it!

11. Dutch

Dutch Goodbye Tum

Diet:
    Exante
    I'm about five five and a half tall wise, I do say five six hee hee. I couldn't imagine it either Becky, just follow the diet and you'll get the results no problem xx

12. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

Your really inspirational dutch..im just here sitting wondering will I ever get there? I was telling my dp about your loses each week and he was amazed. I am doing well but still feel ive a looooong way to go! once agan well done on your amazing weight loss. you muct be so proud and happy. Hopefully one day il be happy :)

13. everchangingme

everchangingme Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Wow what an inspiration. You are living proof that this diet works. I hope im still here in 17 weeks lol.

14. lollylou1

lollylou1 Full Member

Diet:
    CAMBRIDGE DIET
    WELL DONE

Well done Dutch you have done so well and i cant wait for that feeling of being that slim which like you i dont think i have ever been in my life even think i was born bigger than that LOL.:p:p:p
    You are an inspiration i just hope i can continue with good results and be heading in the same direction
    Lolly
    xxx

15. wigglychick

wigglychick Silver Member

:party0011:Wow Dutch, congratulations :D you certainly are a great inspiration. Keep trying to imagine myself in 'thin' clothes and I can't quite see it yet.

16. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(24.14%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Well done Dutch, you have done so well

17. Lil K

Lil K Addicted to Minimins

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(13.3%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Dutch you're doing amazing! Well done to you for sticking at it, and now the finishing post is on the horizon! Great stuff!!

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. SoonToBeGorgeous

SoonToBeGorgeous Loving the Cambridge Diet

Diet:
    Cambridge Plan
    Yes Cambridge is fabulous!

Well done on your losses!

20. hollycat

hollycat To infinity and beyond!

Start Weight:
    23st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st7.5lb(32.07%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Fantastic. Congratulations. Would love to see photos too :)

21. pinkierose

pinkierose Member

Wow 93lbs in 17 weeks thats just fantastic.

I hope I am as successful as you have been.

Can't wait to see some pics.

22. Julesy

Julesy Likes being a girly girl

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Crikey, that is truly amazing and incredibily inspiring!
    Am nearly at the end of day one and am just so psyched up.....reading your post makes me even more determined to truly stick at it and see results like that! Thank you xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.