Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

WOW OH WOW OH WOW!

Discussion in 'Rosemary Conley' started by tasi, 30 October 2011 Social URL.

1. tasi

tasi Silver Member

Diet:
    healthy eating, mainly low fat
    We were advised, by our surgery dietician, to try RC because it was a sensible, healthy and gentle weight loss on our journey to a healthier life. Our goal being to lose about 2-3lbs a week.

First weigh in this morning saw hubby down 4lbs and me 7:D:D:D:D:D We were a bit scared standing on the scales because we haven't felt like we were on a diet: Always feeling full and satisfied. It rocks doesn't it?

Last edited: 30 October 2011
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Emmaline

Emmaline Hippety Hop!

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6.2lb(8.94%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting and low carbs
    Hi Tasi, Well done to the both of you!!
    That is such a fantastic start to your journey, keep up the good work.

Any chance of a diary so we can drop in and see how you are doing and you can tell us how you are managing things...not that I am trying to badger you into anything mind!! ... :D .. just a nosey parker! ..lol!

4. tasi

tasi Silver Member

Diet:
    I'm not entirely sure how to do a diary Emma. Do I just start a thread here and call it diary, or is there a special diary thread/forum?

5. tasi

tasi Silver Member

Diet:
    IGNORE THE ABOVE EMMA

I've just found the food diary thread. It's a dead giveaway isn't it... that big banner saying Food Diary... sorry:rolleyes::rolleyes:

6. Williamsmummy

Williamsmummy Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st13lb
    Current Weight:
    18st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(10.58%)
    Diet:
    Rosemary Conley
    Well done on your loss :D that's awesome!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.