• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

wow stress can it make you lose weight

OMG stress big time today have you seen the news about the bank hold up tHAT WAS MY BANK and i was just about to go in when the police arrived i feel so sick cant stop shakeing as i had the kids with me the stupid man had a bomb starped to him to it was a 3 hr stand off im kinda hopeing all this stress will help my weight loss lol as i couldnt eat even if i wanted to i think ild throw up im so shaken up someone was looking down on me today and delayed my going in that bank :break_diet:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

DustQueen

Gold Member
S: 16st5lb C: 15st12.5lb G: 9st13lb BMI: 39.7 Loss: 0st6.5lb(2.84%)
Oh Jesus hun :O I am so glad you are alright, that sounds awful you poor thing :( Definitely someone looking out for you and the little 'uns
So So glad you are OK xxxx

bluefox2

S: 14st4lb C: 13st5lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 33.1 Loss: 0st13lb(6.5%)
Oh me what a shock u must have got!

BF

im ok today its still bit scarey to think i could have been in their with my 2 babys but feeling betterthat the bomb turned out to be a hoax

DustQueen

Gold Member
S: 16st5lb C: 15st12.5lb G: 9st13lb BMI: 39.7 Loss: 0st6.5lb(2.84%)
MrsPage2B said:
im ok today its still bit scarey to think i could have been in their with my 2 babys but feeling betterthat the bomb turned out to be a hoax
Glad you are feeling a bit better x

Skinniminx

Silver Member
S: 11st13lb C: 10st0lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 24 Loss: 1st13lb(16.17%)
How terrifying ... glad to hear you and your kids are ok and feeling slightly better! x