Step 1 Sole Source + Wow that porridge really is gross!

Marshflower

So, very first CD meal. Have been busy at work all morning to lasted until now on litre of water and a black coffee but really hungry so thought I'd crack open my maple and pecan porridge.
First problem- boiled over in microwave and loads went on the microwave plate. Felt a bit sad as have so little to eat that I don't want to waste any. However- tasted the porridge and now wish the whole lot had emptied out!!! It's truly hideous. Am eating it because I'm hungry but I don't think I'll be ordering any more....
I'd thought people were exaggerating but it really is hideous!!

I'm not a fan of the porridge either, it has a strange taste and texture. I've given up on it. I tried it hot and it made me shudder, tried it when it cooled down and I physically gagged (it may also be due to the fact I don't do Luke warm food, it either has to be boiling or freezing cold) x

Hi Marshflower, the porridge made me physically sick as did the soup. Speak to your CDC about swapping packs if you can't stomach them until you find packs that you can eat without gagging! Once you find packs you like/don't mind, you'll find the plan much easier :)

Good luck, Heidi

Yes! It was the sweetest, grossest thing I have ever eaten :9529:the original isn't any better. They taste funny to me, as if you can taste the added minerals and things.
love the apple & cinnamon flavour though

original porridge is my fav lol :eek: :eek: with lots of cinnamon ofc

Back