Wow, Time has gone so fast!!

welshyshelly

The weeks have really flown since I started Lipotrim. Today is my 8th weigh-in. Only 2 more weigh-ins including today and the I'm gonna start refeeding before I start munching on the Crimbo Goodies. I cant wait to eat proper food. I havnt stopped cooking for the family....my son reckons I have made the best food since I have been on this diet. I'm serving them everything I fancy!
I have been on the site weightlossresources.co.uk today and I have printed out a load of low cal recipes ready for my maintaining, so more cooking for me!!
I'll let you know later how my weigh in went........good I hope!!!!:D

I know what you mean, I cannot believe it's been 5 months nearly for me

WOW - great adverts for the diet!!!

Hope that you don't disappear from the site as you have both done so well and it helps to look at how well people have done each week to encourage me to keep going. Plus I'm interested in how all then refeeding goes.

Hope that you don't disappear from the site as you have both done so well and it helps to look at how well people have done each week to encourage me to keep going. Plus I'm interested in how all then refeeding goes.

You are doing great PurpleJulie....over a stone in two weeks....so well done!!!:D:D:D:D

Back