WOW.....tough one today!

hels123smiles

Silver Member
Im cold, headache and starving hungry! :cry: I had my 3rd shake at 4.30, so may end up having 4 today. I have been 99% lol, tasted the kids fish for tea, but only a taste.
I want to keep busy but Im too tired, so an early night for me..........Im hoping tomorrow that Ill have a WI less than 10st, which will be another goal achieved!
I have tried some clothes on today and they are looking better, I now have more choice as the smaller stuff is starting to fit again. YIPPEEE! Heres for another day done!

hels sounds like the slimfast has knocked you out of ketosis... just stick with your plan and you will get back into quick....

Sleep is the best way to do it!

Good luck for your weigh in :) mine is thursday

Im cold, headache and starving hungry! :cry: I had my 3rd shake at 4.30, so may end up having 4 today. I have been 99% lol, tasted the kids fish for tea, but only a taste.
I want to keep busy but Im too tired, so an early night for me..........Im hoping tomorrow that Ill have a WI less than 10st, which will be another goal achieved!
I have tried some clothes on today and they are looking better, I now have more choice as the smaller stuff is starting to fit again. YIPPEEE! Heres for another day done!

Have you got any boullion, to make some soup ?
Keep up the good work :D

Uh no I dont feel like any soup! I will get kids to bed and will go myself. Yeh, hopefully Ill be back in Ketosis soon, and I wont be hungry! Man, I could eat a scabby dog......here doggy doggy!!!

Dropping inches and fitting into smaller clothes will definately be the best inspiration to stick on in there! Until ketosis kicks in try to keep occupied but without overdoing it - as others have said, sleeping is probably the best way and a few extra winks never did anyone any harm. I'm sure you'll be in ketosis before you know it :)

Well I lost 3lb so happy with that. I feel a bit better today, just cold! only 16lbs to go, sooooo close now!

Back