wow!!!

babymimi

I have just had home made paella from a recipe in one of the ww magazines and a homemade lemon mousse from a recipe on here and i was bl**dy gorgeous!!!

The recipe served 2 and was 9 points for the whole lot, so i doubled it up so hubby could have half and i had a double portion, still only 9 points!!!

The lemon mousse was to die for, and i crumbled meringe on top and was so indulgent, for only 1 point!!!

Am extremely happy!!!! (and full!)

Lisa
xx

Hi, that sounds lovely, love paella and mousse!!!! What part of kettering you from, i'm from corby:)

Sounds delish. Love ww, so much variety & choice. Alls I need now is a chef :) xx

Hi, that sounds lovely, love paella and mousse!!!! What part of kettering you from, i'm from corby:)

Hiya, live on the caitlands estate. near the first roundabout just before the big corby one :)
How about u?
xxx

hi, we live on the kingswood, near the irish and grampian clubs, it's great know someone local on here, do yopu go classes:)

hi, we live on the kingswood, near the irish and grampian clubs, it's great know someone local on here, do yopu go classes:)

No i dont go to classes as my hubby works shifts and its difficult with the kids and no car.

I have everything i need at home though from doing it numerous times lol.

Not to mention all the lovely people on here!

Do u go to class?
Lisa
xx

that sound really good i was in majorca last week n had pealla which was lovely but im guessing it was triple the points of yours :( so now im back on the wagon im definatly goin to give this one ago :)

is there any chance you could write the recipe on here? i love paella!! :)

Back