Wowcher starter- Its arrived and im on day 1...anyone else?

Heres hoping!

Hi Guys

Well as the title says I took advantage of the greaty bumper back offer on wowcher and I have started today.

Bar for breakfast- little dry but ok (ish) and had a shake for lunch. I am a little hungry now at mid afternoon but I tend to get that with any diet at first.

I have to say that the stories on here are very inspiring so i wondered if anyone is looking for a buddy..id love some support and hopefuly we can keep each other on the straight and narrow.

I have about 2 stone to loose- Ive lost it before not long ago and then just let it all come back on for some silly reason..so i know i can do it again. When i did loose it though it really was the most fantasic feeling, wearing what i want, buying smaller sizes, feeling and looking great..that is what is going to keep me going. I WOULD like to get most of it off before xmas which judging by the amazing stories on here seem possiable.

Anyone else recently started??:wave_cry: would love to hear from you

jo x

Good Luck jo!!!

Hi Jo

I started today as well, Definitely up for being buddies although I've got about 6 stone to lose so you'll be at your target way before me. From reading other blogs and reviews you should be able to lose that in the 1st 4-6 weeks if you stick to it 100%. I started on the raisin nut & toffee bar which was just about bearable! I ate it gradually throughout the day as I couldn't stomach it all in 1 go. Tonight I have tried 2 soups and found them both disgusting so they have gone down the sink! Just tried a banana shake and that was very nice so probably going to stick with shakes once the wowcher box has been used up!
Apparently day 1 is pretty easy, it's days 3 & 4 we need to get through!!
Good luck and keep in touch

Lara

xx

Hi jo

Yep order mine from wowcher also. This is my 2nd day n boy am I struggling. Lethargic, low mood, snappy n starving but alls good lol. I'm determined to do this as I have 2.5 stones to lose. Good luck to u

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hi jo

Me again soz for the short post daughter n homework, anyhow would love to have a buddy also! Gained 2 n half stone after stopping smoking and can't shift it so here I am. I love food (n wine) so I'm finding it a little hard but I'm determined. I come to minimins for inspiration n confidence n finding it is helping.

Em

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hi Jo

How are you getting on? Exante is hard to get in to but it's definitely worth it :) Hope you're doing ok x

Back