• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Wrinkles?

Demaris

Silver Member

Demaris

Silver Member
PS I dont think this aplies to you gorgeous 21 year olds out there ;)

blue eyes

Positive and focused!
Thats exactly why I'm thinking mini face lift. Cant stomach the idea of having my face peeled off and stapled, hence mini face lift! XX

Demaris

Silver Member
Hmmmmm what does that involve? :)

blue eyes

Positive and focused!
Not really sure but sounds better than a full one!! XX

Demaris

Silver Member
heheeh i will have to look into that...how fabulous we are all going to look!! xxx

MiniB

Here we go again!
I didn't really think about the wrinkles after losing weight. Better find some decent cream now and try to beat them!

Alas I am no 21 year old but I know I have more wrinkles now than i did when I started! Definitely sagging more! Think that's why I used to look younger than my little sis - she's skinny as a rake and had more wrinkles than me! However, I'd rather me a skinny old hag than a fat old bag! Lol!

x

Alas I am no 21 year old but I know I have more wrinkles now than i did when I started! Definitely sagging more! Think that's why I used to look younger than my little sis - she's skinny as a rake and had more wrinkles than me! However, I'd rather me a skinny old hag than a fat old bag! Lol!

x
hehehe I agree...wrinkles don't ruin your health either ;) bring on the wrinkles!! :D

*doesn't want wrinkles!!!* :( :( :(

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
The thought of this has made me paranoid and i check in the toilets and i think i have crows feets lol

YumyMumy

Crawling to the finish!
well im 20 and im certainly wrinkly! if it applies to your chest tum and legs....