Attack WTF 5lb LOST on day 1 ???

Allyson*

i got on the scales this morning, same time as yesterday morning and yesterday i was 16 stone 8lbs (which ive been quite a while), then today i get on and it says 16 stone 2lbs :eek: so i reajusted them and it said i'd lost 5lb but almost 6lbs.

granted i was peeing like a donkey yesterday and i realise its water im losing but :eek:

if anything is gonna spur me on its getting on the scales and losing that much.

ive got a diary in the food section if anyone's wondering what im eating.

x

Wow, that's incredible, well done! I'm starting attack tomorrow and would really like to lost at least 7lbs in my first week. Keep up the good work!

Well done, that's a fab loss! Keep up the good work ;-)

Another 2lbs OFF this morning (day 2), well chuffed. im sure i'll slow down or stall but till it does i'll walk around with a :D on my face.

That's so good, well done! What are you eating? I'm on day 1 today and had fat free yogurt and oats for breakfast. Having eggs for lunch and chicken for dinner. Doesn't seem to be much food though! lol

That's so good, well done! What are you eating? I'm on day 1 today and had fat free yogurt and oats for breakfast. Having eggs for lunch and chicken for dinner. Doesn't seem to be much food though! lol

Remember - the yogurt, eggs and chicken are unlimited. So if you want more - you can eat more!

Thanks! I've just eaten some chicken to curb my hunger. Have got a stinking headache though...is that normal for day 1?

It's not abnormal.

Drink plenty of water (or tea?) and get plenty of rest.

Will do, thank you :)

9lb down in 3 days on ATTACK *faintswithshock

cant bloody believe it.

dont feel like im struggling at all, even though the husband said he went for a big fat fry up with his family at a local cafe today (i did love a good BIG fry up lol).

anyone wondering what im eating, ive got a diary in the diary section of dukans.

hope everyone else is doing well.

im imagining my weight loss with slow down or stall soon but im very happy at the minute :D

well done! That's so incredible....keep up the good work. How many days are you doing it for?

hi bella, im going to do it for the 7 days, on the dukan website it does say for me to do it for 5 but i just want to push myself that bit more, its not like im going to waste away being 15 stone something lol.

and ive got a night out saturday night so an extra lb or 2 lb weight loss being on attack upto saturday will give me a ton of confidence.

i remember about 2 years ago i went on some diet plan and i lost weight and got to 15 stone 7lbs and looking back at the photos i personally think i looked great, i know that weight is alot still but after being 18 stone at one point in my life, being 15 stone 7lbs means i will have a load more confidence.

and hopefully this dukan plan is going to be a way of life and something i can easily put in my daily routine with full time work in the evenings and having the kids full time in the daytime.

i keep thinking if i could lose a stone or 2 before the kids go back to school in september, then i will feel so confident picking her up at school with all the other mothers there, little things like that which keep me going :) xxx

That's just amazing!
I've lost 3lb since saturday and so far its not too difficult (must admit I though it would be harder)

Keep it up!!!

thats fab weight loss well done!!
x

Hi all, I'm 4 days into attack and have lost 6lbs already! So happy! :)

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using MiniMins

Back