WTF???

fairy3853

Pushy & Proud on sky living as just come on the tv before I got chance to turn it over...This mother on hear deserves a slapp.... Her daughter is celebrating her 15th birthday & having a party, Non of the sugary or pastry food is for her, only her guests, shes not allowed to eat any of it & she doesnt get cake either..Mum also weighs her 3 times a day. 1 when she gets up, 2 after breakfast so she can tell how much breakfast weighs & the last one after she comes home from school. She has to do a set number of push ups a day & if she want a "treat" she has to pay with extra push ups, Shes just been saying that a bag of crisps is 20 push ups, and a bar of chocolate is so many push up, every treat has a set number of push ups she must do before she can have it.......Well im sorry, but i think this is discusting and totaly giving that girl the wrong idea of healthy eating and what the hell is it doing to her self immage? Dont get me wrong, as a mum to be I intend to make sure that my son eats a well balanced diet with plenty of fruit and veg, no bribing him with sweetys, but kids are kids and there human just like us and we all need a treat or something abit special now and again....:mad::mad:

I have seen this before - the mother is a total nutcase!!!!! So sad for her daughter n why the husband stays goodness only knows lol

If my mum had done that to me I would've run away! Or walked away casually so she didn't think I was running laps for a kit kat...

If my mum had done that to me I would've run away! Or walked away casually so she didn't think I was running laps for a kit kat...

LOL

OMG! That's shocking and so wrong. :mad:

omg, child abuse!

evilpenguin said:

I did actually laugh out loud at this.... Then read it to my OH. haha x

I went to school with a poor girl with one of these Mothers. She was absolutely stunningly beautiful, yet one NYE party she refused to let her go to a party because she'd put on xmas weight....all very odd.

The mother declared to the whole school once that her daughter weighed more than she did and asked us all to remind her of this when eating snacks!!

The daughter was captain of the hockey team, swimming team, drama society, athletics team...she had no need to lose any weight and was super fit. Shockingly, she turned into a very well rounded adult and has done very well for herself. God knows how.

Eating disorder coming her way!!!
When she leaves home she's either going to be paranoid forever & not eat or over eat cause she can.
Either way its sick and even worse, the mother will have been paid to be on tv

It's sad when kids have to live their lives through their parents. It's the Mother here who has clearly got issues to do with the way she was parented. :mad:

What a life...poor kid! At least she can leave when she's a bit older but it beggars belief that she's not been investigated by Social Services before now. :confused:

That woman has been on tv before with her daughter (it was about kids wearing makeup or some thing like that) if you ask me shes just a fame hungry ***** who will use her daughter at any cost to get on tv if i walked past her in the street i would be tempted to give her a slap , i just hope when shes older she rebels agains her and tells her were to shove it poor think ,like kinglegs said its child abuse pure and simple x
:sigh:

Back