WTFK???

MissDesperate

I've benn checking my weight daily recently. For my own motivation, to get me through the day!
And it goes up and down everyday.
85,5 then 85 then 85,3, then 85, then 85,3...
Its like i can't go below 85???
I am 100% , drinking lots of water, and excercise A LOT!!!!
I've been taking joint supplement with vit C (vit C thread), for the last 3 days , so dont think it has something to do with it, couse up and down weight it's been for longer!

WTFK??

Hi MissD
I've had the same problem over the years. I was a VERY HEAVY exerciser in the gym but hardly lost any weight at all - it's extremely frustrating. But what I've discovered is you've got to fool your metabolism. If you stop all exercise for say a week or two to see if you can re- start loosing weight again. I think this works because your body is holding onto fat stores knowing it's going to have an onslought of exercise which it has to deal with. If you relax the exercise, then it will release the fat. If you don't loose after 2 weeks you can go back to your previous routine. Since going on this diet I've deliberately not exercised, cause I've lost an average of 3-4 lbs a week - so I'm loosing. I'll save the exercise for when I plateau (stop loosing) and then I'll shock my body with a flurry of exercise until I stop loosing again, and then I'll hold on the exercise till again I stop loosing. That's my theory anyway might be a whole heap of rubbish, but it's worked before for me!

PS I just looked at your stats. They are very good - don't be too hard on yourself, you've done brilliantly well!

Also buy the ketostix to make sure the Vit C hasn't put you out of ketosis.

Interesting theory SSusee! Weird cos I haven't been to the gym and have lost 4lbs this week, I usually go about 3-4 times....there might be something in your theory, actually it was making me hungry too, and I mean really hungry not just craving something....

Will try, going to the gym today the last time. But i ride horses everyday + other excercise horses involving, so i'm more then avarage active anyway.
My stat needs update, i went on holidays in august , so i stoped LTR for a whole month, with the plan to go back after and get to the goal.
Atm i'm almost on the weight from before the holidays. But still 10-13kg to reach the goal.
Started the gym after holidays to get fit quick, couse need it for work.

Can i get the ketostix in ireland?

Hi Sandra
Delighted you lost 4lbs - great news. Well done!! Your perseverence is something else!

MissD
I get the ketostix in my local pharmacy (in Ashbourne). But I've never had any problem getting them in any chemist. Apparently Boots are reluctant to sell them, so avoid boots. But I'd say most small pharmacists will sell them.

So now I'll be definetly up!!
Just aet!! So angry with myself, dissapointed etc!!!!

Chicken, sausage, pease.

So weighing myself did NOT motivate me!!
Is it really worth it to carry on?

So now I'll be definetly up!!
Just aet!! So angry with myself, dissapointed etc!!!!

Chicken, sausage, pease.

So weighing myself did NOT motivate me!!
Is it really worth it to carry on?

Of course it is worth it hun.. It is a blip, and the majority of us have done it!!

Your reaction shows that you know it wasn't worth it, so concentrate on getting back on track and you will fine x x

Someone wrote on here recently when they had a blip... This diet is about the rest of your life, not the rest of today...
Remember why you started this diet, what got you here, and start again hun... Don't stress about it, it's done x x

Yes, Miss D . . . ketostix available here too . . . You've been doing so well, one blip is nothing. Best of luck to a Lily White from a Yella Belly!

Back