WW again

Hi all, I joined WW back in Oct, but had to rush off to look after my mum for a while, so the diet went out the window. I tried again before Christmas, but the season went it's usual way. Hey ho!

Anyway, I keep starting, then things get in the way (nights out, birthdays etc). I'm really hoping this time it will work, not least because I'm going on hold in about 5 weeks, and I'd really like to lose about 3-5kgs by then.

So there, you have my whole story. Fingers crossed, here I go :)

Hi Stuckinarut, - Well, not the full story - but you are in the right place to get lots of support, advice and friendship.

Firstly, I do hope your mum is doing okay now and that you will be able to get to sorting tour weight problem.

And now -Do you think perhaps that you are trying to set rather rigid and unobtainable rules for yourself? It doesn't matter WHEN you start there is always going to be something cropping up that will be "in your way" to sticking to it. Far better to be realistic and just treat these times as "just a blip", try not to let it overrun and get back to it a.s.a.p!
We all have those times so there is no point in beating yourself up about it...:)

Looking forward to seeing you progress.
Take care....:wavey:

thank you

Thanks for the support. Mum's ok now after a year of cancer/chemo/radio, then losing her twin.

Emmaline, you're very kind. And of course, you're absolutely right - we always expect a lot (too much?) of ourselves. At the moment we're battling the recession with our business, time always seem to be in short supply, and I've just about acknowledged to myself that I need to give up some stuff to enable me to get back to 'myself'.

I have also realised that I don't like my body, so I'm doing something about it.

I think I'll rename myself to 'scrabblingtogetoutoftherut' ;)

That must be very tough dealing with this recession, not very nice to be in that situation.
Government cutbacks all designed to hit the working man - left, right and centre!!..:D

Hope you keep this thread going until you have enough posts to start your own diary. (50 needed) That way we know were to reach you and help and support you as well.

Here's to a happy trim future...:)

Oh, I didn't even know you have to post 50 times before you can do diary :(.

Had a good few days, really determined to make it count this time. Tomorrow is WI day! Played netball match last night, but didn't manage to get any exercise today. Still, tomorrow is another day.

How is everyone else?

You don't need 50 posts you can do a diary when ever you like :).

There's a diary section on the WW forum :)

Hi there, just like to wish you good luck with your weight loss and hope that you can take each day at a time and not get bogged down with all the events that get in the way of weight loss.

Hi I am new on here and also have just started back on WW. Been an unsuccessful member many times, through no fault of the diet, but am doing discovery not propoints.

Good luck all
xx

Hi I am new on here and also have just started back on WW. Been an unsuccessful member many times, through no fault of the diet, but am doing discovery not propoints.

Good luck all
xx

Hi Merlotgirl, You need to start a thread of your own so we can contact you to give you the support etc. Hope you will do that soon.
Take care ...:)

Back