Ww app Ultimate Value Diary

Rissole76

I'm posting this to hopefully help someone. I found this Ww app on the weekend and it is so much better than the official one!! It has a scanner as well! It is £1.99, but for those who don't go to class it's great! And it is updated by the users like myfitnesspal is, so if you scan something and it's not in there or in the database, you can add it manually!! Amazing. The only thing wrong with it is that you need to double check some of the points values to make sure the deets are ok, but if theyre not, you can chafe them! Truly great app, and I've tried lots!!

I have it too, its a great app isn't it! I've cancelled my online subscription now and just use this app, I also have the myfitnesspal app as well which is great

i have this app and i would be lost without it!! I am signed up online but thinking of cancelling it because I only use it to record my weight at the end of each week.
Its great to point on the go without having to write anything down.

If anything happens to my phone I will become fatter lol

if you go to the market icon on your phone and type in weightwatchers it should come up. it is a big red heart with a plus sign in it.

Last edited:
It's a shame they dont do anything like this for Blackberry :(

does myfitness have WW propoints? does this other app have the propoints?

x

No but it has the NI values of far more foods than the ww website and as long as you have access to a points calculator (ultimate ww diary has one incorporated into the app) then you can work out points easy enough.

I heart this app I got it when it was on offer for 69p and cancelled my online subscription it's great!

Thank you I have downloaded (heart in picture one) I can't find way to change weight ie searched sk milk but it's in grams can it b changed also exercise input I am a little confused on how to put in Zumba? Sorry quite new to apps - lol xxx

alot of the liquid measures have been put in as grams rather than as mls, for example it says 142grams millk is 1 pp, it should be 142ml. All the items are entered by the public, so if you find a mistake you can report it, and get it changed. I have reported the milk this morning to get it changed so its correct. If we all report things that we find as incorrect, the database will be alot more accurate.

Thank you I have downloaded (heart in picture one) I can't find way to change weight ie searched sk milk but it's in grams can it b changed also exercise input I am a little confused on how to put in Zumba? Sorry quite new to apps - lol xxx

Also not sure about Zumba, Im sure someone on here can give you an approx point amount and then you could enter it on app. I like my exercise points to be accurate, so I always wear a heart rate monitor to see exact cals burnt. I was never sure of whether it was medium or high impact so I googled to try and find out how WW works out the points for exercise and on wikipedia there was the formula!! It said that how ww points are worked out for exercise is that 70 cals=1 point on the new PP system, it used to be 50. So now I can work out from my heart rate monitor my points more accurately. So for example if I did a workout and burnt 210 calories, then I would divide it by 70, and I therefore earned 3 exercise points. Hope that makes sense. :D

Thank you, I will report future incorrect measurements just thought I was being a bit "thick" & couldn't find the button to switch - that's why I dye my hair dark!

Thanks re exercise too, I will note the workings.

I am joining a ww class on Monday did ww years ago, did well, rejoined when pp came out lost 11/2 stone, work took over ended up @ Sw due to convenience but I couldn't adjust - not the plan but me so I am looking forward to rejoining ww & I have rejoined gym n Zumba n oh bought me wii Zumba 2 for valentines - so happy but sadly been unwell since Monday so not tried yet, glad I am off today, reading ww topics on here & trying to enjoy restful day.
Thanks again for replies xxx

Back