WW in Supermarkets

Personally I prefer Tesco Healthy Options (or whatever they call themselves now) the portions are better and they come ready pointed (as you know ;) )

Oh and have you tried Quorn? :giggle: We lurve Quorn on here

I have been tending to have a mixture of WW things and Tesco new range of "light Choices" stuff with the points on the pack.....some WW things I have had are great, some are pants, on the whole I have been very pleased with the Tesco stuff tho!!

Morrisons are selling frozen ww meals for 67p at the minute, hotpot,spag bol etc

All the Tesco Light Choices stuff is on offer too at the moment, these supermarkets certainly know the public inside out hey? January - diet stuff on offer!!

lol, yes funnily enough all the fitness stuff is on offer too, bought myself one of those lateral stepper things.

I used to have one of those, the lateral thigh trainer, never stuck to it though, I am rubbish when it comes to excersize! lol - cant even spell it!!
I have recently bought the new dirty dancing exercize DVD, it arrived friday, I will prob watch it first sat on the sofa once before actually getting my sports bra on and doing it!!!!!! haha
Thought it might be quite good tho!

Now thats just my kind of dvd exercise, have got a few all still nice and shiny and new in the box lol. One step at a time.
Let us know what its like, the film is my all time favourite, wouldn`t fancy the "Lift" though. At least Patrick Swyze would have a better chance of picking me up now ( wouldn`t say no mmm):eek:

i nearly died nd wentto heaven the other day, tesco have the big 500g fresh quorn shepherds pie and for the massive tray it was 5pts woooooooooooooooo

oooh will look out for that thanks, forgot to say the shepherds pie was half price to

I brought a bag of the quorn chicken fillets last night from Morrisons for 99p ... They also have lots of ww products at half price!

xx

Well get my halo polished and shining cos I have been on my stepper thing everyday ......

( ps how long before the novelty wears of and it goes in the loft) lol

Back