WW key chain an charms pls help !

sparkle78

Hi everyone

I posted this last week but had no replies
I'm slowly progressing with propoints and am quite close to my ten percent - I really really want to collect the key charms but I can't find info on what charm you get for each milestone anywhere - the leader at the last meeting told me to check online an the call centre was unsure ?!?

Can anyone send me a link to a list or list the charms ?

Thanks really need the motivation !

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

are they not an American WW thing? You can buy them on ebay but they seem to be imported from America. x

Why not just buy yourself a nice charm or a present every time you get to a milestone?

Last edited:
Pretty sure that's an American thing... I've gone to group since jan and never heard of them

Hi guys thanks so much for responding to me I think maybe it is I asked my leader tonight an she seemed to know what they were an said the first one is the key chain at ten percent an that she would give them to me - if all else fails I'll maybe try something similar myself !

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I got a 10% keyring when i did weight watchers a few years back.

And then you got little silver keys to hang on the keyring not sure what the silver keys were for cause i never got any but there was a gold one for reaching goal.

yeah i had a key ring at 10% but nothing since... no charms

Back