• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

WW Kitchen Scales

Someone has said theyre going to be half price for a while. IF this is the case I was wondering if there was any way someone who goes to meetings could possibly get me a set. Ive wanted a set for AGES but cant justify the £35 price tag :(

Not sure if theres anyone going to classes in the Glasgow area but if not obviously Id be more than happy to pay P&P costs :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Kaz2803

would the ww order system not have them half price too?
they aren't showing as on sale yet but I don't think it kicks in till next week

big-dollop

Need To Downsize!
Someone has said theyre going to be half price for a while. IF this is the case I was wondering if there was any way someone who goes to meetings could possibly get me a set. Ive wanted a set for AGES but cant justify the £35 price tag :(

Not sure if theres anyone going to classes in the Glasgow area but if not obviously Id be more than happy to pay P&P costs :)
I bought mine from ebay £27.99 p+p £4.99
still cheaper than Direct from WW or if you can wait theres always some on auction
Item No 250639837983

big-dollop

Need To Downsize!
There showing as £39.99 on WW site:(

*Shanny*

Gold Member
yep the ww sale starts next week satday at my local class.!

ww scales and track books pens pedometers, and calulators all half price.!

vanda

plodding away
Starlight I dont mind getting the scales for you, living in Wales would I would have to post them. Let me know if you want me to get them

vanda

plodding away
I've got my class Monday night. I am going to get some scales myself and have to order them this week to pick up next week. I can try and order 2 if you want but wouldnt be able to pick them up until next week. Let me know if you want me to order some for you.

did you get some sorted? They are showing online now for 1/2 price too:)

I got mine last night and every post today I have meantion them :8855: