ww kitchen scales

rharbord

Hi, are these worth their money? I don't do lots of cooking but aim to and was considering buying these. Just wanted people's views ie worth it, waste of money, stick to regular scales... Any views would be good

Hi, are these worth their money? I don't do lots of cooking but aim to and was considering buying these. Just wanted people's views ie worth it, waste of money, stick to regular scales... Any views would be good

I don't have the WW ones but I do use my normal Kitchen Scales every day, just takes a little longer to work things out at first. X

I just use normal scales, used to use a standard value set but I treated myself to some digital ones for £9 which I was impressed with and it goes in 1g increments or it goes in oz too x

I just use normal scales, used to use a standard value set but I treated myself to some digital ones for £9 which I was impressed with and it goes in 1g increments or it goes in oz too x

Ooooo £9 was good, I cry when the battery runs out on mine, don't feel like I can eat until the battery is replaced!x

I can never get batteries for mine, the local supermarket, for some reason, are always out of stock! I do need some more, so I'll have to nip to Boots to see if I can get some from there!

I can never get batteries for mine, the local supermarket, for some reason, are always out of stock! I do need some more, so I'll have to nip to Boots to see if I can get some from there!

Does your local supermarket get visited by lots of people from Ann summers ;-) x

Haha! You know, I bet they probably are. :D

*shudder* :eek:

:D

Hiya. I wrote this on the other thread but I think you must have done two by mistake, this is what I said -

I've got them and use them everyday, they're expensive but I find them invaluable and they can be used as normal scales when you no longer do WW I've had mine over a year and they're still going great on the same battery x

Lorny, not sure what batteries your kitchen scales take but my body weighing scales take small round flat ones, I think they're CR2052 or something, if your scales take unusual batteries then get them off eBay like I do, the ones I bought recently were £1.39 for two, delivered!

I love mine I use them every day. I thought they were a bit expensive at first but they are well worth the money. They have stuff logged into the, which makes things much quicker and more accurate. And obviously they can be used as normal scales too! Fab purchase!!

Lorny, not sure what batteries your kitchen scales take but my body weighing scales take small round flat ones, I think they're CR2052 or something, if your scales take unusual batteries then get them off eBay like I do, the ones I bought recently were £1.39 for two, delivered!

Those are the ones mine takes too, I didn't think to get them off Ebay! I think they're £4-5 everywhere else!

Those are the ones mine takes too, I didn't think to get them off Ebay! I think they're £4-5 everywhere else!

Yey for Minimins saving money! X

Exactly, with the cost of being healthy through the roof! Can do with making some savings here and there!

Exactly, with the cost of being healthy through the roof! Can do with making some savings here and there!

I'm always ready for a bargain, don't pay full price if I can help it!!!x

Ah glad I could help! Good ol' eBay is brilliant for batteries and they're duracell for that price too

Hi girls, I only joined last night so still trying to get my head around it all after being a SW girl for the past 10 years!

Anyway, I was considering buying the scales but read reviews about them being really complicated to use? Can you measure in ml/fl. oz for your milk etc? Could I put a piece of say cooked chicken on and find out the pp value?

Sorry if I sound like an idiot, lol. K

Back