ProPoints WW newbie!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Food Diaries' started by annafantanna, 26 July 2011 Social URL.

1. annafantanna

annafantanna New Member

Hi all! My sister recommended this site and she is doing great on WW so I thought I would give it ago! Joined WW 2 weeks ago and lost 3lb in my first week and have my second weigh in tomorrow!

Am thinking of sharing my food diary (have seen others do it and think it's a fab idea!) so if anyone wants to comment feel free!

Did WW a few years back and when I rejoined I was shocked to see I was a stone and a half heavier than what I was when I first joined 4 years ago!

Biggest weaknesses for me are cheese and wine but I am managing to find ways round this!

Tuesday
    Special K and skimmed milk - 5

Home made lamb casserole and bread roll - 10
    Muller light yoghurt - 2

WW curry -10
    WW biscuits - 2

Daily allowance is 29

Anna x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. annafantanna

annafantanna New Member

Ps what us belvita? I have noticed they seem very popular on here! Thanks! X

4. jem3139

jem3139 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    9st8lb
    Current Weight:
    8st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.5lb(6.34%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    welcome and good luck....belvita are breakfast biscuits hun come in pks of 4 n 6pp for the 4 of them ...they are lovely x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.