WW Online - better or not??

Loser85

Gold Member
Thought i'd get peoples opinion on this as im nearly through with week 1 and still feel pretty good. Now you may say well its just week 1 excitement talking but i know different as i've used WW on and off for the past few months and got fed up in the 1st week and defected to other diets which didnt work either. This time though something seems to have clicked. Not sure if its because i feel less pressure without a leader to answer to and not having a meeting to attend. (im not knocking the meetings they just wern't for me).

Either way it seems to be working for me and im happy whilst losing weight. Not happened for a long time :)

Well done, & I know wot u mean when u say this time something just clicked, I had the same feeling when I started this journey in jan 11, this time I knew I wud stick to it as u say something just clicks.

So well done u! I found the first mth the hardest not bcos I was hungry but bcos I had to work out the points in everything, whereas now I know most things it a lot easier x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Something's clicked for me this time aswel ... I usually do maybe 2 weeks n give up but so far so good, I weigh Wednesdays so not long til my next weigh day and I'm actually looking foward to it ... I do go to meetings though, probs because 1) I have a 8 month old daughter and I like getting out of the house 2) I need to weigh in front of someone so they can say 'what did you do wrong this week' ? It just helps me ...

When is your first weigh in ? Good luck for it!

Somethings clicked here too. The longest I've ever strictly stuck to a diet was 6 weeks - I've not done a 6 week blip free week on WW so far but I've not given up!

Im also doing it online now, I liked the classes but with a baby and a toddler I couldn't stay to meetings

I've been an online member since Oct 2010. Currently I've lost 6st 6lb, my most successful... and I love it,so relaxed,fits in around my things. I weigh first thing on a Monday morning... no stresses, no fear of the scales as I do it in my own home.. its all normal and feels like a habit and a routine. I've done classes on SW and WW and only got to 4 stone before getting a sulk on after a cruddy week and never returning. Hope this feeling stays :)

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Glad its not just me that felt that way.

1st weigh in is tomorrow and for the 1st time in as long as i can remember im not nervous.

My wee girl never liked it when i used to stay to meetings. Got bored easy and would fidget, get restless and then noisy. Most people didnt mind but you'd get the odd 1 that wouldnt be impressed.

Good luck for tomorrow!

Back