ww online delivery

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by pinkgirl, 10 August 2010 Social URL.

1. pinkgirl

pinkgirl Member

Anyone ordered from them before? Ordered some stuff yesterday and I know its 1st class post and can take up to 7 days but wondered how quick others received theirs (v impatient! lol)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cinderzxx

cinderzxx Full Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Wow, first class mail should only take a couple of days at most! They might just be saying the 7 days thing to cover themselves against probs with mail or something, so they dont get people phoning them up within 2 days or something saying "wheres my order!" ... you should get them soon hun.... :)

know how you feel whenever I order something online I always want it NOW! what did you order hun anything nice? xx

4. pinkgirl

pinkgirl Member

Still nothing. I'm not a very patient person and hoping it comes today! I ordered the fabulous and filling receipe book and the essential pack (both half price)

5. Smirky

Smirky Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Pro points
    I wanted to order things off there, but was thinking it's like £5 for P&P! so kind of puts me off, also when does the 2011 books come out? because i don't want to be paying loads of 2010 when 2011 is just round the corner lol thanks :) xx

6. pinkgirl

pinkgirl Member

Its about 3quid ish for delivery. My old books are waayy out of date so thought if these ones have worked for others then I'll get them whilst on offer.

7. Smirky

Smirky Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Pro points
    thank you! i'll have a little sneak around to see what i can find :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.