WW or SW ?

trisha74

Hi Everyone, i have just found this web site courtesy of Google.
I have been doing WW for years on and off, i have found i have been hungry on it to be honest, and i have lost 6lbs in 14 weeks, so not very good going.
A friend at work is doing SW a new plan called Extra Easy. It looks really good, but i wondered if any one knows if it is really effective, it certainly looks quite easy.
I have an under active Thyroid Gland, so i wonder if i ought to try to stick to WW which i think may be a more controlled diet.
Many thanks in advance for any help.
Trisha.

Hi Trisha,

Welcome to MiniMins!

If you post in the SW forum I am sure someone will be along shortly who could perhaps help you with your question. Just click on the link below and it will bring you there.

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/

Well done on losing 6lb!

Hi and welcome. I used to do WW but felt like a change so moved to SW and do EE. I enjoy it so it's worth giving it a try

Irene xx

I vouch for Slimming World's EE.
That's how I lost my weight and am maintaining, so yes it's VERY effective!

I am going to be even more different.... try calorie counting! I have previously tried both WW and SW, but calorie counting seems to be the only one where I am enjoying my diet! I have lost 13lb in 3 weeks, and I am still eating most things I like - just making better decisions.

I still eat some WW foods... as I know they are low in calories, so you get th best of both worlds really!

I think it is the only diet which can actually give you the knowledge of food to help you when you do end up maintaining

Back