WW or SW ?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by trisha74, 25 April 2010 Social URL.

1. trisha74

trisha74 New Member

Hi Everyone, i have just found this web site courtesy of Google.
    I have been doing WW for years on and off, i have found i have been hungry on it to be honest, and i have lost 6lbs in 14 weeks, so not very good going.
    A friend at work is doing SW a new plan called Extra Easy. It looks really good, but i wondered if any one knows if it is really effective, it certainly looks quite easy.
    I have an under active Thyroid Gland, so i wonder if i ought to try to stick to WW which i think may be a more controlled diet.
    Many thanks in advance for any help.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hi Trisha,

Welcome to MiniMins!

If you post in the SW forum I am sure someone will be along shortly who could perhaps help you with your question. Just click on the link below and it will bring you there.

Well done on losing 6lb!
  4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. I used to do WW but felt like a change so moved to SW and do EE. I enjoy it so it's worth giving it a try

Irene xx
  5. malaika

malaika Lover of Extra Easy

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    I vouch for Slimming World's EE.
    That's how I lost my weight and am maintaining, so yes it's VERY effective!
  6. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
    Hello and welcome. I'm going to be different lol I love WW tried SW and got nowhere on it. If you're hungry you need to look at how you're using your points. Why not pop onto the WW section and get some help :)
  7. xsarahx

xsarahx Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Calorie Counting
    I am going to be even more different.... try calorie counting! I have previously tried both WW and SW, but calorie counting seems to be the only one where I am enjoying my diet! I have lost 13lb in 3 weeks, and I am still eating most things I like - just making better decisions.

I still eat some WW foods... as I know they are low in calories, so you get th best of both worlds really!

I think it is the only diet which can actually give you the knowledge of food to help you when you do end up maintaining
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.