WW or SW?

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by Wobbly71, 22 November 2011 Social URL.

1. Wobbly71

Wobbly71 Silver Member

Hi

I am seeing Nurse tomorrow (got a cancellation) to get my first consultation and xenical.

I am going to wait and see what info I get from her but if the diet plan isn't precise I might do either WW or SW.

Does anyone follow either of these and what seems to work best with xenical?

Thanks in advance x x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Kayee

Kayee Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    7st3lb(36.2%)
    Diet:
    low calorie + low fat
    sometimes you can't follow plans like them when your on orlistat. ww or sw allows u to kinda eat what u what (in proportion) for example you cud eat a burger but then that wud take up all your points and you couldnt eat much else else that day and if your on xenical thats a defo NO NO! or you will get 'tangoed' lol. i think tho some people can follow the weight watchers or sw plan but they stick to just the low fat foods. personally for me i just stick to a normal 'diet' just low fat foods and low calorie . you can eat steamed chicken, tuna, veggies, fruit , turkey. just anything low fat etc. hope it all goes well im sure there will be another person on here that can give you better advice x

4. Wobbly71

Wobbly71 Silver Member

Or what about rosemary conley!! Just seen an advert for a new group in my town - isn't rosemary based on a low fat diet??

Any help .......

Can't wait to get started and join the gang x

5. Scorpiolady2710

Scorpiolady2710 Loves smilies

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(4.61%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm on the SW Extra Easy plan. I find it satisfying, I never feel hungry and because it's so flexible I can eat all the things that I like...and not what other people tell me I should have.

I have been following it now for 9 weeks (with a few blips here and there) and I've had a loss every week which are small in comparison to some that I've seen but nevertheless it's still a loss.

Good luck on your weight loss journey whatever plan you follow. :)

6. Mizkirsty

Mizkirsty Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st9.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(16.19%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World/Xenical/Cambridge diet
    I do slimming world - I ignore the xen rules and have never suffered for it - I can't eat egg yolks that's all!

But otherwise I eat what I would normally on the plan and never been tangod when I've stuck to the sw plan! Xx

7. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I followed WW when I took Xenical, my diet was very low fat because of that and I never had any problems at all.

8. tracey179

tracey179 Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st10lb
    Current Weight:
    20st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting
    Hi i agree with mizkirsty. i do the same and have not been tangoed. I also have ibs so think it just help me go to the loo (sorry for the tmi)

9. Lexie2005

Lexie2005 5:2 lover

Start Weight:
    18st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    8st8.5lb(45.39%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    5:2
    I just use my fitness pal & get weighed at docs monthly. I think Rosemary Conley would work well as I believe she follows the 5g per 100g rule too x

10. toofatkat

toofatkat Not such a fat kat now :)

Start Weight:
    19st1.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st10.5lb(30.09%)
    Diet:
    low fat calorie counting with slimming world influences
    SW all the way for me :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.