Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

WW or SW?

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by Wobbly71, 22 November 2011 Social URL.

1. Wobbly71

Wobbly71 Silver Member

Hi

I am seeing Nurse tomorrow (got a cancellation) to get my first consultation and xenical.

I am going to wait and see what info I get from her but if the diet plan isn't precise I might do either WW or SW.

Does anyone follow either of these and what seems to work best with xenical?

Thanks in advance x x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Kayee

Kayee Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    7st3lb(36.2%)
    Diet:
    low calorie + low fat
    sometimes you can't follow plans like them when your on orlistat. ww or sw allows u to kinda eat what u what (in proportion) for example you cud eat a burger but then that wud take up all your points and you couldnt eat much else else that day and if your on xenical thats a defo NO NO! or you will get 'tangoed' lol. i think tho some people can follow the weight watchers or sw plan but they stick to just the low fat foods. personally for me i just stick to a normal 'diet' just low fat foods and low calorie . you can eat steamed chicken, tuna, veggies, fruit , turkey. just anything low fat etc. hope it all goes well im sure there will be another person on here that can give you better advice x

4. Wobbly71

Wobbly71 Silver Member

Or what about rosemary conley!! Just seen an advert for a new group in my town - isn't rosemary based on a low fat diet??

Any help .......

Can't wait to get started and join the gang x

5. Scorpiolady2710

Scorpiolady2710 Loves smilies

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(4.61%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm on the SW Extra Easy plan. I find it satisfying, I never feel hungry and because it's so flexible I can eat all the things that I like...and not what other people tell me I should have.

I have been following it now for 9 weeks (with a few blips here and there) and I've had a loss every week which are small in comparison to some that I've seen but nevertheless it's still a loss.

Good luck on your weight loss journey whatever plan you follow. :)

6. Mizkirsty

Mizkirsty Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st9.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(16.19%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World/Xenical/Cambridge diet
    I do slimming world - I ignore the xen rules and have never suffered for it - I can't eat egg yolks that's all!

But otherwise I eat what I would normally on the plan and never been tangod when I've stuck to the sw plan! Xx

7. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I followed WW when I took Xenical, my diet was very low fat because of that and I never had any problems at all.

8. tracey179

tracey179 Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st10lb
    Current Weight:
    20st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting
    Hi i agree with mizkirsty. i do the same and have not been tangoed. I also have ibs so think it just help me go to the loo (sorry for the tmi)

9. Lexie2005

Lexie2005 5:2 lover

Start Weight:
    18st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    8st8.5lb(45.39%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    5:2
    I just use my fitness pal & get weighed at docs monthly. I think Rosemary Conley would work well as I believe she follows the 5g per 100g rule too x

10. toofatkat

toofatkat Not such a fat kat now :)

Start Weight:
    19st1.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st10.5lb(30.09%)
    Diet:
    low fat calorie counting with slimming world influences
    SW all the way for me :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.