ww pedometer

Laurie

MM addict
I am very interested to know if anyone has one of these little babys?
Im not sure whether to invest or not.
To be honest i dont really want to earn extra points through exersise im quite satisfied with my daily allowance.
I want to do the excersise to help shift more weight.
How many steps do they reckon you should do a day? Does anyone recommend buying one.
I was thinking if i new a rough estimate of how much i should be doing i could just buy a cheap one, cos points saving is not what im buying it for? so it'd be a waste to but a ww one.
What is the difference between the pedometer and the bonus buddy.
The bonus buddy has 65% off at the mo.
Can anyone give me any advice as i am a bit confused.com
lol
Lau xxx

Hey ! I bought a WW pedometer last week and i have to say! its not hugely accurate! and for the money i would have hoped it had of been! Its not hugely out but hey ...

I wear mine every day and 10,000 steps a day is what they say should be the minimum you do to be "healthy" .. But i tend to sort of average at around 5,000 depending thats my healthy range! i usually only end up with .5 point for my walking ..

They are a good "gadget" if you like that sort of thing but would i buy know again umm probably LOL

Ive seen the Buddys and i think they are just a bog standard pedometer! where as the ww one you add your weight height stride etc so it can work it out more fitted to you (i think thats the difference)

thanks guys- i ended up buying wone from ebay in the end. It's a Rosemary Conley one. I got it for £6 inc p+p which is less than half the price the ww ones are. It records you steps and tells you how many caleries you have burned. Thats all im interested in, i dont wanna earn extra points for exersising. Doesnt make sence to me.
Thanks anyway. Just waiting for it to turn up then i shall clip it on and away i go! They reckon you should do 10,000 steps a day i havent got a clue what i do but no doubt its a damn sight less than that! O well shall take each day as it comes and try to improve!
Lau xxx

Back