WW Pro Points Shopping List

DarcyO

Just trying to do my online shop ready for starting Monday evening/ Tues morning.
Can any one reccomend a list of:
Staples
Must haves
Luxuries
Low point products
Ect?

Or a list of what you personally buy?

I have the usual fruit & veg... Tuna ect... But getting a bit lost..

Thanks

I tend to have a look at what offers they have on either WW meals or own brand healthy options.

In my basket each week you'll find some uncle bens express rice's, velvet crunch crisps, fruit pots and baking potatoes and beans. That's just me though :)

I like to make sure i'm stocked up on low point condiments. Even if tea is boring I can spice it up with spicy tomato ketchup etc xx

skips, quavers, or wotsits
ww buiscuits
oreos are 1pp a cookie or 3pp for 2!
Sugar free jelly pots by hartly
WW meals

My staples are usually;

Sainsbury's Be Good to Yourself Tortilla Wraps (I find the WW ones hard to fold and they always break! Same PP value anyway)
Reduced salt and sugar beans
Wholemeal pasta and brown basmati rice
Sugar free jelly (sachets for making jelly for home, pots for work as it's less mess)
Velvet Crunch crisps or Walkers Stars
WW cookies from Poundland for large boxes
Low point cereal bars either from meeting or elsewhere (2-3 PP each)

I do a lot of cooking so the rest of my shop consists of the usual fruit/vegetables/meat and soups for lunches, although I buy less tinned soup now and just take some homemade soup in a flask.

As for luxuries I usually pop into M&S's food hall and pick something from there since they have a nice 'guilt-free' snacking range. I love their crispy fudge bars which are 4 PP each, or the chocolate and pecan popcorn which is 5 PP a bag, but these are for when I have points to spare! Curly Wurlys, Freddos and Fudge bars are my other favourite treats for 3 PP each.

Back