Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

WW ProPoints Newbie

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Mimibabe, 10 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Mimibabe

Mimibabe Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Weight Watcher ProPoints Plan
    Hi everyone, Mimi here ;)

I started ProPoints online on Thursday.
    I am tracking everything so I am hopeful for a little loss this week fingers crossed (although I must admit I did go out on Friday evening and indulged in a few V&T's and a curry, I know I Know not the best start but it was pre-arranged).

It is my goal to lose two stones. I managed to lose a stone last year on Lipotrim unfortunatly all the weight lost is back with a few pounds more for my sins.

I decided to join WW online as I am hopeful that I will find it quick and easy to keep track. I have found that many items are not on the food tracker however thanks to the Mimimins members I have managed to find the majority missing items and many more.

Anyway.. I am looking forward to my new start which I am sure will be so much easier with the support of the members of MiniMins.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Tinkerbell20

Tinkerbell20 New Member

Hi I'm doing the weight watchers pro points , I attend the meetings tho instead of online ! Have you changed what you eat or still eat the same things but stick to your points??

4. Mimibabe

Mimibabe Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:

I am making more of an effort to choose healthier options (using this site and WW for inspiration) such as fruit salad with low fat yogurt or oats so simple with a banana for breakfast instead of toast/crumpets with lashings of lurpak, a bowl of fruit and mixed nuts on my desk at work to stop reaching for chocolate, mixed salads and homemade soups instead of sandwiches, crisps and a bun for lunch and smaller evening meal portions using a smaller plate (as I am greedy).

How about you? I can see it would be tempting to stick to what you know within your points allowance however I do worry that if i was not to improve my eating habits with healthier choices it will be difficult to maintain weight loss and motivation. What do you think?

5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. I have also started WW propoints. Good luck

Irene xx

6. Mimibabe

Mimibabe Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Hi Irene, thanks for the welcome. How are u finding pro-points?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.