WW shopping essentials

So today is my first day on weight watchers and I'm just about to do an online shop. What foods do you all think are essential for weight watchers when doing your shopping?

So today is my first day on weight watchers and I'm just about to do an online shop. What foods do you all think are essential for weight watchers when doing your shopping?

16g Fluff, WW Greek Yogurts, Babybel Lights for 1pp Each.
Tangy Toms, Rice Krispies Cereal Bars, Coco Pops Cereal Bars, Time Outs, French Fries, Milkybars for 2pp Each.
Rice Krispies Squares Bars, Freddos, 2 Finger Kit Kats for 3pp Each.

Hope this helps.x

Loads of fruit and veg, velvet crunch- 2pp, curly wurlys- 3pp, extra light laughing cow- 0pp for 1 triangle, ww yogurts, slimbos - 3pp, sugar free jelly - 0pp
Hope this helps

what is fluff??

It's gooey marshmallow....have u ever had a Tunnocks Teacake (The one in silver and red foil)? It's the inside of those but as I only like them for the inside its the perfect lower calorie solution!!!x

What are they? They sound yum! Where do you buy them?

Tunnocks Teacakes are bought in the supermarket and are normally found near the Club/Kit Kats. X

tbh I haven't had them in ages so I couldn't say if I like them or not maybe I should get some to try lol x

I think u should! Ill just stick with the Fluff as I don't really like the Chocolate or Biscuit anyway! X

Back