WW v SW

BeeGirl

Hi Everyone

I'm new to this thread so please bear with me.

I appreciate that this question has probably been asked many times but I'm unemployed, vegetarian & have just been told by my doctor that I'm on the diabetes borderline so despite the fact that I can't afford to join a class I need to try & lose weight.

My question is which is better Slimming World or Weight Watchers? From my somewhat obsessive (lol!) research I think WW would be better for me cos of the points system. For example, every diet in the world seems to be Muller Light obsessed yet I can't eat it as it contains gelatine but there must be other yoghurts I can eat & I take it all I would have to do is work out the points? The same would apply to Quorn etc?

Secondly, is there any way I can actually do either of these diets without having to pay to join a class?

TIA.

Sw doesn't just eat mullerlight it has all types of fat free yoghurt you can eat. You can follow Sw without going to class as there are lots of people on the Sw forum doing this. And there is lots of info for it. Not sure about ww . Hopefully someone can help with info for that

Groupon have Weight Watchers 3 month subscription on offer.I posted it on Minimins Facebook page this morning.

• Three-month subscription to online weight management plan £18.50 | Save £14.35
    Three-month subscription to meetings plus online weight management plan £28.50| Save £27.45
Online subscription includes:

• Three month subscription to Weight Watchers Online
  • New expert chat – 24/7 real-time support from trained experts
  • SmartPoints plan – lose weight while still eating favourite foods
  • Digital tools and mobile app
  • A community of support - share ideas and give feedback
  • Access to 1,000s of recipe and meal ideas
  • Online shop
  • Seamless activity tracking – connect a device to Weight Watchers account
Meetings plus online subscription includes:

• Three month subscription to Weight Watchers meetings and online
  • Advice from a leader - a living, breathing success story