Ww: Wednesday weigh ins post your pounds gone here!!! (ww is not weight watchers!)

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by thefutureisbright, 6 August 2008 Social URL.

1. thefutureisbright

thefutureisbright Banned

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st4lb
    OK WANTED TO START THIS THREAD SO THAT EVERYONE WHO GETS WEIGHED TODAY CAN POST THEIR WEIGHT LOSS! :D

Ill be reporting in at about lunchtime with mine so hope we have totalled up at least a couple of stone by then! :)

Good to everyone on weigh in today! :cool:

Stay Cool,
    Julz xoxox

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    GOOOOOOOO WEDNESDAY CLUB... I WILL HAVE ALL MY BITS CROSSED FOR ALL OF YOU
    And to 2HG AND TFB ...WHOOP ASS MI B'ATCHES LOL XXXX

4. nicki26

nicki26 Gold Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
  5. missyd

missyd Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Diet:
    cambridge
    lots of luck Weds people x

6. 2hourglass

2hourglass Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    i'll go first then 3.75 lbs !!!!!! (yes I am counting the .75) chuffed at the consitency :D:D

Good luck to Wonda - I have my bits crossed for you that you reach your goal.
    And to the rest - Pinkie, Purple, and the rest of you.....come on down xx

7. 2hourglass

2hourglass Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Snowy ( see other thread) 11 lbs....

8. Vickie_L

Vickie_L Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I lost 5lbs this week!! woohooo - thats 3 stone in 8 weeks. Guess who's the happiest person in the world?????

Come on julz, i'm DYING to hear your loss!! hope you have reached ur 3 stone today too hun xxx

9. 2hourglass

2hourglass Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well done done Vicki great result - update your dooo dahhh !!!

10. thefutureisbright

thefutureisbright Banned

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st4lb
    hey...

Just back from my 11th weigh in... didnt get my 3 stone!? Weird - but true! lol

I lost 2 pounds this week, but in a way I am kinda relieved. Part of me was a bit freaked out that this could be my last week on TFR. I actually think its better that I have more time to mentally prepare for coming off it - as I think it would have been a bit of shock if this was my last week.

Good thing is I have nailed 40 pounds of fat exactly now and I really am on the final countdown as I have just got 10 more to go!

6 more pounds on TFR and then 4 pounds on maintenance.

So im all set to get the 6 pounds off in the next 2 weeks. SO at least I can know this week that next week should be my final week on TFR!

Also have to say that the girl in the chemist was really lovely to me today and said sorry if she had worried me and that she was just following protocol and that the chemist had explained to her that I am going to be on TFR to 8st 2 - so she was well nice to me and that was great. :)

stay cool :cool:
    julzie xoxox

11. thefutureisbright

thefutureisbright Banned

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st4lb
    WELL DONE!

Hey - thats fantastic 2hr! Well done babe! You really rocking! :) xox

WOW! You kick some serious ass vickie! LOL! Well done on smashing 3 stones... im sure I will be right behind you next week babe! xox

Oh I like week 1 weigh ins on wednesday - they really bump up our score eh! FANTASTIC RESULT SNOWIE! REALLY WELL DONE! Heres to ur 2nd week now! xox

12. Vickie_L

Vickie_L Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    that is the loss i would have preferred if i was at your stage julz. at least you don't have to deal with coming off TFR just yet.

isn't it strange how we all dreaded giving up food, and now the thought of going back on it is scary as hell. i'm glad i have a long way to go before i have to cross that bridge!!

Anyway, WELL DONE ON YOUR 2LB HUN, THATS FANTASTIC!!!!! xxxxx

13. thefutureisbright

thefutureisbright Banned

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st4lb
    yeah?

Normally i would be a bit gutted with 2 pounds loss... but part of me inside was like "phew!" lol At least I got a week now to get my mind refocused on what I have to do. Think it would have been too weird for me to just jump into the last week on TFR so its a blessing in disguise really.

Also I so happy with the changes happening in my body and I really feel the best I have in years so I dont think anything could make me feel bad about myself or my body right now. I have achieved so much and I know that I will get to 7st 12 sometime soon. All I can do is my best and then it will happen. :)

thanks vickie babe xox

julzie
    xox

14. 2hourglass

2hourglass Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hey Girlie... hope you're not down - you did work yourself into a bit of a tizz about this weeks WI, I know what a milestone it was for you - but you have an amazing positive outlook and I know your revised plan will come up trumps ( see I used a card playing analagy !) 2 lbs is 2lbs off a body which is starting to fight back as you get back to a sensible weight. Keep on trucking .....

Big Hugggggss :gen126: xxx

15. thefutureisbright

thefutureisbright Banned

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st4lb
    hey xox

Hey thanks babe! I actually feel a little relieved - as I only found out yesterday that I have to stop TFR at 8st2 - so a big loss this week - I dont think I would have been mentally prepared to jump to the last week on TFR. I got 6 pounds to go now - so I am aiming for 2 weeks. I feel happy with that - and very comfortable. I know that it is very achievable.

Thanks for your lovely thoughtful comment and you did fab in your weigh in! You go girl! :) xox

16. Vickie_L

Vickie_L Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    to be fair hun, it would have been greedy for you to achieve a 21inch weight loss AND reach your 3 stone goal all in one week. you gotta spread these things out! lol xxxx

17. thefutureisbright

thefutureisbright Banned

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st4lb
    ha ha ha!!

Yeah i think that was like sooo greedy ha ha ha... xox :)

Next week I get 3 stone goal nailed - the week after I get my 8st 2 goal nailed - and then give me 2/3 weeks to nail 7st 12 and have my 50 pounds off.

That spreads it all out a bit and keeps the excitement flowing eh! :)

Plus give me more reasons to post here and see all my fav peoples weight losses too! :)

luv u :)
    xox

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. howdy-doody

howdy-doody Eloquent hooligan

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.66%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim

Go girlies, go girlies, go girlies :D

Great losses - dead proud of ya all :D xx

20. msblonde

msblonde a new way of living!

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2.5lb(9.22%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting
    well done everyone, great losses, the fat is just melting away!

cant wait to see more piccies of everyone looking slim and gorgeous!

:girlpower:

21. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    Wow, fab loss hunni x x x x that dress will look fab in ROME!!!!

WELL DONE ON YOUR FIRST LOSS 11LB IS AMAZING!!!!!!

5LBS Wow weee melt city!!! go girl!!!

fab loss babe!!!! 40lbs and 21 inches MEGA STUFF!!!!!!
    Yeah, i hear you coming off TFR too early is ery scary indeed!!!!!! ]Glad she was nice...sounds like she had a bollocking

ROLL ON NEXT WEDNESDAY!!!!!

22. remyrobson

remyrobson Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    Just been for first weigh in and lost.... 9lb!!!!! Thats nearly 4kg!!!!! I'm shocked that I've lost so much, don't feel any smaller and I suspect it has something to do with the squitty tummy last night but I'm soooooo chuffed!!! Everybody is right, the first week will be the hardest, with such a massive loss I'm so motivated! Thanks for putting up with my neurotic misery this last week, I can be positive now! xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.