Ww: Wednesday weigh ins post your pounds gone here!!! (ww is not weight watchers!)

OK WANTED TO START THIS THREAD SO THAT EVERYONE WHO GETS WEIGHED TODAY CAN POST THEIR WEIGHT LOSS! :D

Ill be reporting in at about lunchtime with mine so hope we have totalled up at least a couple of stone by then! :)

Good to everyone on weigh in today! :cool:

Stay Cool,
Julz xoxox

GOOOOOOOO WEDNESDAY CLUB... I WILL HAVE ALL MY BITS CROSSED FOR ALL OF YOU
And to 2HG AND TFB ...WHOOP ASS MI B'ATCHES LOL XXXX

lots of luck Weds people x

i'll go first then 3.75 lbs !!!!!! (yes I am counting the .75) chuffed at the consitency :D:D

Good luck to Wonda - I have my bits crossed for you that you reach your goal.
And to the rest - Pinkie, Purple, and the rest of you.....come on down xx

Snowy ( see other thread) 11 lbs....

I lost 5lbs this week!! woohooo - thats 3 stone in 8 weeks. Guess who's the happiest person in the world?????

Come on julz, i'm DYING to hear your loss!! hope you have reached ur 3 stone today too hun xxx

Well done done Vicki great result - update your dooo dahhh !!!

hey...

Just back from my 11th weigh in... didnt get my 3 stone!? Weird - but true! lol

I lost 2 pounds this week, but in a way I am kinda relieved. Part of me was a bit freaked out that this could be my last week on TFR. I actually think its better that I have more time to mentally prepare for coming off it - as I think it would have been a bit of shock if this was my last week.

Good thing is I have nailed 40 pounds of fat exactly now and I really am on the final countdown as I have just got 10 more to go!

6 more pounds on TFR and then 4 pounds on maintenance.

So im all set to get the 6 pounds off in the next 2 weeks. SO at least I can know this week that next week should be my final week on TFR!

Also have to say that the girl in the chemist was really lovely to me today and said sorry if she had worried me and that she was just following protocol and that the chemist had explained to her that I am going to be on TFR to 8st 2 - so she was well nice to me and that was great. :)

stay cool :cool:
julzie xoxox

WELL DONE!

i'll go first then 3.75 lbs !!!!!! (yes I am counting the .75) chuffed at the consitency :D:D

Good luck to Wonda - I have my bits crossed for you that you reach your goal.
And to the rest - Pinkie, Purple, and the rest of you.....come on down xx

Hey - thats fantastic 2hr! Well done babe! You really rocking! :) xox

I lost 5lbs this week!! woohooo - thats 3 stone in 8 weeks. Guess who's the happiest person in the world?????

Come on julz, i'm DYING to hear your loss!! hope you have reached ur 3 stone today too hun xxx

WOW! You kick some serious ass vickie! LOL! Well done on smashing 3 stones... im sure I will be right behind you next week babe! xox

Oh I like week 1 weigh ins on wednesday - they really bump up our score eh! FANTASTIC RESULT SNOWIE! REALLY WELL DONE! Heres to ur 2nd week now! xox

that is the loss i would have preferred if i was at your stage julz. at least you don't have to deal with coming off TFR just yet.

isn't it strange how we all dreaded giving up food, and now the thought of going back on it is scary as hell. i'm glad i have a long way to go before i have to cross that bridge!!

Anyway, WELL DONE ON YOUR 2LB HUN, THATS FANTASTIC!!!!! xxxxx

yeah?

that is the loss i would have preferred if i was at your stage julz. at least you don't have to deal with coming off TFR just yet.

isn't it strange how we all dreaded giving up food, and now the thought of going back on it is scary as hell. i'm glad i have a long way to go before i have to cross that bridge!!

Anyway, WELL DONE ON YOUR 2LB HUN, THATS FANTASTIC!!!!! xxxxx

Normally i would be a bit gutted with 2 pounds loss... but part of me inside was like "phew!" lol At least I got a week now to get my mind refocused on what I have to do. Think it would have been too weird for me to just jump into the last week on TFR so its a blessing in disguise really.

Also I so happy with the changes happening in my body and I really feel the best I have in years so I dont think anything could make me feel bad about myself or my body right now. I have achieved so much and I know that I will get to 7st 12 sometime soon. All I can do is my best and then it will happen. :)

thanks vickie babe xox

julzie
xox

Hey Girlie... hope you're not down - you did work yourself into a bit of a tizz about this weeks WI, I know what a milestone it was for you - but you have an amazing positive outlook and I know your revised plan will come up trumps ( see I used a card playing analagy !) 2 lbs is 2lbs off a body which is starting to fight back as you get back to a sensible weight. Keep on trucking .....

Big Hugggggss :gen126: xxx

hey xox

Hey Girlie... hope you're not down - you did work yourself into a bit of a tizz about this weeks WI, I know what a milestone it was for you - but you have an amazing positive outlook and I know your revised plan will come up trumps ( see I used a card playing analagy !) 2 lbs is 2lbs off a body which is starting to fight back as you get back to a sensible weight. Keep on trucking .....

Big Hugggggss :gen126: xxx

Hey thanks babe! I actually feel a little relieved - as I only found out yesterday that I have to stop TFR at 8st2 - so a big loss this week - I dont think I would have been mentally prepared to jump to the last week on TFR. I got 6 pounds to go now - so I am aiming for 2 weeks. I feel happy with that - and very comfortable. I know that it is very achievable.

Thanks for your lovely thoughtful comment and you did fab in your weigh in! You go girl! :) xox

to be fair hun, it would have been greedy for you to achieve a 21inch weight loss AND reach your 3 stone goal all in one week. you gotta spread these things out! lol xxxx

ha ha ha!!

to be fair hun, it would have been greedy for you to achieve a 21inch weight loss AND reach your 3 stone goal all in one week. you gotta spread these things out! lol xxxx

Yeah i think that was like sooo greedy ha ha ha... xox :)

Next week I get 3 stone goal nailed - the week after I get my 8st 2 goal nailed - and then give me 2/3 weeks to nail 7st 12 and have my 50 pounds off.

That spreads it all out a bit and keeps the excitement flowing eh! :)

Plus give me more reasons to post here and see all my fav peoples weight losses too! :)

luv u :)
xox

J

I lost 2 pounds this week, but in a way I am kinda relieved. Part of me was a bit freaked out that this could be my last week on TFR. I actually think its better that I have more time to mentally prepare for coming off it - as I think it would have been a bit of shock if this was my last week.

Good thing is I have nailed 40 pounds of fat exactly now and I really am on the final countdown as I have just got 10 more to go!

Go girlies, go girlies, go girlies :D

Great losses - dead proud of ya all :D xx

well done everyone, great losses, the fat is just melting away!

cant wait to see more piccies of everyone looking slim and gorgeous!

:girlpower:

Wow, fab loss hunni x x x x that dress will look fab in ROME!!!!

WELL DONE ON YOUR FIRST LOSS 11LB IS AMAZING!!!!!!

5LBS Wow weee melt city!!! go girl!!!

6 more pounds on TFR and then 4 pounds on maintenance.

So im all set to get the 6 pounds off in the next 2 weeks. SO at least I can know this week that next week should be my final week on TFR!

Also have to say that the girl in the chemist was really lovely to me today and said sorry if she had worried me and that she was just following protocol and that the chemist had explained to her that I am going to be on TFR to 8st 2 - so she was well nice to me and that was great. :)

stay cool :cool:
julzie xoxox
fab loss babe!!!! 40lbs and 21 inches MEGA STUFF!!!!!!
Yeah, i hear you coming off TFR too early is ery scary indeed!!!!!! ]Glad she was nice...sounds like she had a bollocking

ROLL ON NEXT WEDNESDAY!!!!!

Just been for first weigh in and lost.... 9lb!!!!! Thats nearly 4kg!!!!! I'm shocked that I've lost so much, don't feel any smaller and I suspect it has something to do with the squitty tummy last night but I'm soooooo chuffed!!! Everybody is right, the first week will be the hardest, with such a massive loss I'm so motivated! Thanks for putting up with my neurotic misery this last week, I can be positive now! xxx

Back