WW wine - is it nice?

Lambrini i would not touch, Yuk lol, The weightwatchers rose is lovely, I am a right wine snob but i do like the rose, The white is not that nice to be honest and i have not tried the red. I have to admit i agree with the others i prefer to have your normal choice of wine and just point that but i think the Rose is nice and i am normally very fussy with my wine x

I had some rose not long ago and really for the pp you may as well have the real good stuff

I bought the Stowells rose this week, its 56cals per 125ml and tasted nice BUT it was only 5.5% so you might as well point normal wine x

I have tried the ww wine and to be honest it isnt very nice, also, no, it didnt even give give me a little buzz let alone drunk :( i stick to vodka and diet lemonade which is 2pp. A whole bottle of normal wine is about 18pp so i find wine to high in points to bother with now, unless i am having a 'treat' glass with a meal :)

I'm not much of a wine drinker (it gives me shocking headaches), but I must admit that I find the WW wine quite pleasant...quite fruity, and doesn't leave an unpleasant aftertaste that I find a lot of "standard" wine (especially red) often leaves me with. That said, I'd probably go for the rose...but that's just personal preference, as I find it the tastiest of the range.

ChubLock said:
Honest opinions on the WW range of wines? And will it get me drunk? haha :D

I like the ww rose. But i add sugar free lemonade to mine. It says 2pps on the bottle but thats only for half. So 4pps is the same as a normal bottle of wine! Though it is nice. In this case u are just paying for the name x

I think the white and rose are ok - you can get more wine for your points - but lower alcohol content - but enough for me to feel it after 3 glasses!! Gin is probably still better though!!

I've often walked by this in the supermarket but don't think I'll bother with it now, I'll stick to my G&T, less pp and a nice long drink :)

Ive just had an echo falls rose spritz. Its 3pp for a 250ml bottle. Xx

Lovehatecarbs said:
I can't see that the red ww wine is any less points than normal red?

Its not! Neither is the rose! X

Back