WW Wine

worshipthebreffni

I was just wondering has anyone else tried the WW rosé wine?
Me and my mom got a couple bottles a few weeks ago and although it was lovely, I got drunk so quickly off it.
I'm known for being able to handle my drink, but this knocked me out.

Has anyone else have this experience?

Hi, funny you say that cause I usually drink a bottle of wine a day (hence why I've a weight issue but fortunately not a alcohol one too) and now I allow myself a bottle of the WW wine once a wk and it knocks me for 6.

Its a lower alcohol wine that most...I think its purely down to the fact we are dieting as to how it shows its affects. I think its a good thing, same effects for less calories ;)

I've only tried the red and thought it was minging !!LOL Decided I would rather use extra points and enjoy it !!

I have heard other people say that the rose is nice-maybe you need to build up a resisitance to it !!

I've tried the white and the rose, love both and I have felt slightly merry off both but can't say it's floored me :) the mini bottles are brill for when you just want one glass with your evening meal :)

Vino is most certainly my fave tipple so WW wine is a god send! Mainly because I can point it without having to guess :) Xxxx

I'm struggling to get hold of any, I really fancy trying the rose, but I haven't seen any in either my local Tesco, Asda or Sainsburys.

I tried the white and I thought it was revolting :D

Back