x rated - adults only

Enough

Gold Member
:eek:

my OH is wondering whether he's going to miss out on 'something' all the time I'm on SS+ ..or whether it can count as a "green and white" haha.. even though it's only the white part...

if you don't know what I'm asking, please don't ask me to explain.. I've said too much already! :eek:

:eek:

pmsl - i just nearly choaked on me brew! x

I just googled it haha

the average.... ahem.... portion, contains mostly protein, but also 11mg carbs and does have citric acid!

I'd guess its going to be tiny amounts tho..... sure it would be ok for the occasional errr treat lol

anyone brave enough to ask their CDC?

Oh man i also just choaked on my shake LOL but i am not brave enough to ask my CDC ha ha

I go to WI with my mum, no way am I asking my cdc lol

are there not a few cdc rummaging around on this site?

perhaps you could ask one of those.... or hope they see the thread and jump in!

Good plan Iva!

re my CDC.. yeah.. I'm not brave enough either! haha - only met her once!

This old post by KD who is a CDC should help.

You'd be surprised how often this question comes up :D

My standard reply :D

Yes, it is okay on CD...if needs must (their words not mine:D)

It's low in calories. Under 10 I'm told.
th_Clap1.gif

Also contains:
Water - fab....makes a change from drinking out of sports bottle
Vitamin C - enough vit and minerals in the packs....do not need to add any more.
Citric acid - bad citric. :eek:
Phosphate and bicarbonates, to regulate acidity
Zinc - supposedly reduces cravings for sweeties!:cool:
Prostaglandins - prosta what? :confused:

Sorry...don't know about the flavoured condoms. I would think that would be okay as long as you don't swallow it :cool:

Hope that helps :)
http://www.minimins.com/cambridge-diet-forum/111733-love-sauce-ok.html#post1920158

As KD said, you wouldn't believe how often this question gets asked. Personally, I think they should add the stuff to the SS+ list... ;)

Excellent! - Now I just need to decide whether I tell him or not! hahaha:giggle::giggle:

Great Question, great answers lol :)

PMSL hahaha I had wondered that myself, general curiosity more than anything, I won't be adding this to my diet LOL

Back